Vegemite...

Old Aug 12th 2008, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Vegemite...

Originally Posted by Kim67
Well good luck in Sydney. Yes, I'm starting to get pretty excited. A change is always good, even though this is our second move this year - never a dull moment in our house.

Yeah, I kinda got that idea about some of the ladies on that site. The reason I joined was because I hadn't had any answers about Auskick and ballet on another site, so mate in Dubai suggested expatwoman. We've basically narrowed down the schools to two of the one's that offered places - a mate who's lived in Dubai for 25 years gave us some pretty good advice on what was what and got some other long term Dubai dwellers to give us their opinions. My main concern is getting the girls into a good ballet program at school so I don't have to battle the traffic every day to take them to a separate ballet school.

By the way, I've guessed your alter ego.
See through moi?...

Good luck with your move, I like it here, but a change is good, we have been 3 years...good luck with your move and don't worry Marmite AND vegemite are readily available