Vegemite...

Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Vegemite...

Originally Posted by rabsody
me too, love a bit of marmite and dairylea cream cheese on a crumpet tho!
or with cream cheese on a bagel...
Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:24 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I don't think there's any comparison. To me, Vegemite tastes like candle wax, but I love Marmite.

Anyone tried this?
Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:50 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love vegemite never tasted marmite.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

Vegemite is akin to liquidized wombat vomit, gently folded in to a distinctive blend of echidna faeces (force-fed a diet of rotten asafoetida,chicken livers, Guinness and Vegemite). I should add that I love Guinness and there is always a supply of Guinness Marmite in the bedside cupboard, along with other flavoured lubricants. Mmmm Marmite!

May I bring your attention to the following photo, taken just moments ago. God's obvious preference is indicated by the Heavenly light which befalls it. The false profit is on the extreme right. The crap in the middle is NOT Marmite and is a sick and twisted strain of Australian humour (an oxymoron perhaps).

Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gobbledegeek
Vegemite is akin to liquidized wombat vomit, gently folded in to a distinctive blend of echidna faeces (force-fed a diet of rotten asafoetida,chicken livers, Guinness and Vegemite). I should add that I love Guinness and there is always a supply of Guinness Marmite in the bedside cupboard, along with other flavoured lubricants. Mmmm Marmite!

May I bring your attention to the following photo, taken just moments ago. God's obvious preference is indicated by the Heavenly light which befalls it. The false profit is on the extreme right. The crap in the middle is NOT Marmite and is a sick and twisted strain of Australian humour (an oxymoron perhaps).

http://www.gobbledegeek.com.au/images/marmiterocks.jpg
Aaah! How the Lord's light doth shine on the righteous!

Last edited by spartacus; Aug 12th 2008 at 6:06 am.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:05 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Personally I don't think there's any comparison. To me, Vegemite tastes like candle wax, but I love Marmite.

Anyone tried this?http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7...marmitedq0.jpg
Why would anyone want to try it,its alcohol free fer godsake
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by spartacus
Aaah! How the Lord's light doth shine on the righteous!
Amen!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:07 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

[font][size=1000] YUCK! [./size][/font]
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'm in love
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Amen!
Gesundheit!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Marmite = vile
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

chillibird is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Vegemite...

Vegemite is the work of Satan and all his many minions.

Marmite is however, like dark droplets of delight from heaven itself...

I love that picture!

I currently obtain my supply when the husband goes back to Singapore and brings me a big jar. If I read the Wiki site right, does that mean that Our Mate is the same stuff as Marmite, just under a different name? Maybe I should try it cos the fake Marmite is YUCK...
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:40 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely an oxymoron.

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Why would anyone want to try it,its alcohol free fer godsake
That's what I can't quite figure out.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:45 am
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by chillibird
Vegemite is the work of Satan and all his many minions.

Marmite is however, like dark droplets of delight from heaven itself...

I love that picture!

I currently obtain my supply when the husband goes back to Singapore and brings me a big jar. If I read the Wiki site right, does that mean that Our Mate is the same stuff as Marmite, just under a different name? Maybe I should try it cos the fake Marmite is YUCK...
You would be right. Our Mate is Marmite, the real Marmite.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plantpot
I will post a message for you!! But noone in Dubai (well they probably do now) know we have just started visa 457 process and accepted a job...(as in work don't know about it so dont say anything like LOOKING FORWARD TO SYDNEY ARE YOU>>>

PS don't worry about schools they are all fairly good, remember lots of Brits post and are pathologically obsessed with class, results, testing and standing in society...NO idea why..........

PP
Well good luck in Sydney. Yes, I'm starting to get pretty excited. A change is always good, even though this is our second move this year - never a dull moment in our house.

Yeah, I kinda got that idea about some of the ladies on that site. The reason I joined was because I hadn't had any answers about Auskick and ballet on another site, so mate in Dubai suggested expatwoman. We've basically narrowed down the schools to two of the one's that offered places - a mate who's lived in Dubai for 25 years gave us some pretty good advice on what was what and got some other long term Dubai dwellers to give us their opinions. My main concern is getting the girls into a good ballet program at school so I don't have to battle the traffic every day to take them to a separate ballet school.

By the way, I've guessed your alter ego.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.