Wikiposts

validation

Old Jun 21st 2006, 7:59 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Red face validation

Sorry this is probably a really stupid question.

Hopefully will be granted a pr visa soon.

As the main applicant can i validate alone for everyone on the visa (OH and 2kids), or does everyone have to enter oz. Things are becoming more complicated this end due to school exams.

I imagine everybody has to validate, but here's hoping.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:00 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: validation

Originally Posted by Margaret2

As the main applicant can i validate alone for everyone on the visa (OH and 2kids), or does everyone have to enter oz. Things are becoming more complicated this end due to school exams.

Everyone has to validate.

G
Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:03 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Grayling
Everyone has to validate.

G

Thanks, time to make plan 2, or is it 3!!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Margaret2]

Margaret that would be great if one person could - save on loads of money n all that!!

Think our flexible friend maybe needed - if we all have to go to validate and we have not sold the house.

angela
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone has to validate their visas within the time limit.
You don't have to all come over together.
The main applicant has to enter Australia first, even if only by being in front of the others in the queue.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Margaret, you should stop stressing about exams as they won't be any use over there anyway.

However it will be more important to get the kids enrolled in school out there or they will miss the important stuff needed for the Australian exams, which will be recognised over here more readily than the other way around.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:39 pm

Originally Posted by WendyC
Margaret, you should stop stressing about exams as they won't be any use over there anyway.

However it will be more important to get the kids enrolled in school out there or they will miss the important stuff needed for the Australian exams, which will be recognised over here more readily than the other way around.

I just can't hide anything from you, lol , as i've said before i really think you can read my mind.eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 12:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I just can't hide anything from you, lol , as i've said before i really think you can read my mind.eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk

You should know by now that I'm always about somewhere

I will be offline from tomorrow though as I have no Cable from then until I get to my MIL's on Monday :scared:
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 12:27 am

[QUOTE=WendyC]You should know by now that I'm always about somewhere

I will be offline from tomorrow

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 12:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Margaret2]
Originally Posted by WendyC
You should know by now that I'm always about somewhere

I will be offline from tomorrow

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo

I know, but they need to pick up the equipment :rollseyes:

I'll be back though
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 1:32 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

So Mags, once you get your pr (which will be very soon ) are you just coming over to validate and then go back, or are you coming out permanently??????
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 2:01 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I know this has been done to death, but depending on the money situation, will validating make any difference to you? Could you not just up sticks and come out and travel around to find the right place without then going back again. I know it's hard especially as you had your heart set on Perth, but, and this is totally only my opinion, if you only have three weeks, you will not get as clear a picture as if you came out permanently and your brains would be more into looking for the right place to live if that makes sense.

You are going to be less likely to be in a holiday type frame of mind.

The only reason I validated was because I had to - ran out of time. But we decided it wasn't going to help us in the long run.
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 6:20 am

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I know this has been done to death, but depending on the money situation, will validating make any difference to you? Could you not just up sticks and come out and travel around to find the right place without then going back again. I know it's hard especially as you had your heart set on Perth, but, and this is totally only my opinion, if you only have three weeks, you will not get as clear a picture as if you came out permanently and your brains would be more into looking for the right place to live if that makes sense.

You are going to be less likely to be in a holiday type frame of mind.

The only reason I validated was because I had to - ran out of time. But we decided it wasn't going to help us in the long run.

Thanks for the replies, i just don't know what am thinking just now, just freaking about things, especially teen
OH says we're up sticks and going and thats that
As i;ve said before if it was just me and OH i wouldn't think twice, its just i don't want to see my teen unhappy We have worked hard to give her a good life here (i don't mean material things), but she has a great social life, good school, does well, lovely friends.

Am I a selfish git taking all this away
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Am I a selfish git taking all this away [/QUOTE]

No!

You are not a selfish git - you have one life and one life only - your teen will leave you in a few years - and then your life becomes even more important than being a mum (you will always be a mum) - don't spend too much time feeling guilty - life is for living - to be honest - when do we actually get the time to do what we (parents/grown ups) really want to do in life?

As a child our parents rule us - as a young adult maybe we get around 2-6 years depending and we are so inexperienced that we waste the time - then we marry and have kids - so our life takes a back seat - then as they grow - you have to plan for when they leave - this is your time now - ok ???
YOUR time
Old Jun 24th 2006, 2:59 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the replies, i just don't know what am thinking just now, just freaking about things, especially teen
OH says we're up sticks and going and thats that
As i;ve said before if it was just me and OH i wouldn't think twice, its just i don't want to see my teen unhappy We have worked hard to give her a good life here (i don't mean material things), but she has a great social life, good school, does well, lovely friends.

Am I a selfish git taking all this away
ye4s your teen will probably grump and moan and strop a bit when she comes over, but thats whast teens do, you are taking her away from familiarity and it will take time for her to adjust the same as you, but more than probably she will thank you for bringing her to aus and wont look back. Do you remember the tv prog that was on a few years ago, a new life i think it was called, remember the families with teens??> all the teens moaned and complained, but fastrack down the line and they love it, give her a chance, once she goes to new school and makes new friends she will be fine !!

And no you are NOT being selfish !!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.