Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

V a g i n a M o n o l o g u e s

V a g i n a M o n o l o g u e s

Old Dec 12th 2006, 6:28 am
Just Joined

taffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to all
Exclamation V a g i n a M o n o l o g u e s

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some lovely people to help me out with a charity production I'm working on.

I am producing a theatre showing of the V a g i n a Monologues which is a yearly event to raise money for women who have been subjected to violence in some form. It's a world famous show and has had great reviews around the world. We are hoping to have the show in 2007 at the Sydney Theatre.

This year we will are looking to raise money to help women who need the services of safe houses due to domestic violence. Currently 1 in 2 women are turned away from the houses as there just isn't enough money help everyone.

We are hoping to help change this.

You can read more at www.vday.org or www.wrrc.org.au so you can see what we're all about.

I currently need people who are able to help in various area's of the production - everything from stage managers, hair and makeup, media and advertising, sponsorship, fundraising and anything else you can think of!

We need to raise money to pay for the theatre so if you have a spare $7k laying about I'd be most interested in hearing from you!

If you work for a company who may want to donate money or a product to the cause in return for advertising on the publicity material that would be fantastic.

If you have any skills you can give to this cause or even if you don't and you would like to help out please mail me at [email protected] and I will give you more details.

Incase we have any budding actors out there I'm sorry but we have found all the women who will act in it and now just need all the other bits and pieces working on. Saying that it could be a great chance for actors to get involved and network within the industry.

Thanks so much in advance.

Jo
Old Dec 13th 2006, 10:12 am
Just Joined

taffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to alltaffygirl is a name known to all
Default Re: V a g i n a M o n o l o g u e s

Originally Posted by taffygirl
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some lovely people to help me out with a charity production I'm working on.

I am producing a theatre showing of the V a g i n a Monologues which is a yearly event to raise money for women who have been subjected to violence in some form. It's a world famous show and has had great reviews around the world. We are hoping to have the show in 2007 at the Sydney Theatre.

This year we will are looking to raise money to help women who need the services of safe houses due to domestic violence. Currently 1 in 2 women are turned away from the houses as there just isn't enough money help everyone.

You can read more at www.vday.org or www.wrrc.org.au so you can see what we're all about.

I currently need people who are able to help in various area's of the production - everything from stage managers, hair and makeup, media and advertising, sponsorship, fundraising and anything else you can think of!

We need to raise money to pay for the theatre so if you have a spare $7k laying about I'd be most interested in hearing from you!

If you work for a company who may want to donate money or a product to the cause in return for advertising on the publicity material that would be fantastic.

If you have any skills you can give to this cause or even if you don't and you would like to help out please mail me at [email protected] and I will give you more details.

Incase we have any budding actors out there I'm sorry but we have found all the women who will act in it and now just need all the other bits and pieces working on. Saying that it could be a great chance for actors to get involved and network within the industry.

Jo
I've not had much response yet - is noone willing to lend a hand!?
Old Dec 13th 2006, 10:18 am
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

I've not had much response yet - is noone willing to lend a hand!?
Bit of an over exaggeration there love, you have had zero response. And no I want nothing to do with your vagina.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:08 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Good luck with it Taffygirl.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:10 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

oh the delicious irony... wife beater replying to a thread on a stage production about abused women.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:34 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys,

Jo
Is this like 'Pupetry of the P e n i s' but with woman actors doing bizare things with their flowers then? If so I bet they can't do a hamburger!
Old Dec 13th 2006, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
Is this like 'Pupetry of the P e n i s' but with woman actors doing bizare things with their flowers then? If so I bet they can't do a hamburger!
What, how dare you mention Hamburger and not post a piccie.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 2:51 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

if you do get some response can you contribute just a small amount to my charity,adress below...

see!!

our 'charities' have something in common !!!!!

Last edited by cresta57; Dec 13th 2006 at 8:23 pm. Reason: unfunny and extremely bad taste
Old Dec 13th 2006, 2:52 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
if you do get some response can you contribute just a small amount to my charity,adress below...

see!!

all donations gratefully accepted

Last edited by cresta57; Dec 13th 2006 at 8:23 pm.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 4:21 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

www.*********************

see!!

do you really think your reply is funny?

jesus no wonder people are stopping posting on this forum

Last edited by cresta57; Dec 13th 2006 at 8:44 pm.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 4:30 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by possoms
do you really think your reply is funny?

jesus no wonder people are stopping posting on this forum
maybe you should?

bah humbug
Old Dec 13th 2006, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

sorry.... if I'd been in sydney I could have helped out with the technical stuff - but I'm up in QLD!

good luck with it anyway
Old Dec 13th 2006, 7:40 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys,

Jo
Hi there Jo,

unfortunately I cant help, but maybe the thread title scares off the more serious BE members.

It might be an idea to ressurect this thread with a different title mentioning charity/sponsor work.

Good luck with everything.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:31 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you should?

bah humbug
FWIW
I think your reply was in very poor taste hence the editing. It's sad that you find getting a cheap laugh on the back of a serious post regarding abuse funny.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:42 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
FWIW
I think your reply was in very poor taste hence the editing. It's sad that you find getting a cheap laugh on the back of a serious post regarding abuse funny.
I don't think anyone really meant any badness to the OP, The thread wasn't getting any traffic so bumping it back up wasn't such a bad thing. Afterall any publicity is good publicity, right?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.