Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Which UK telly programmes do you download?

Which UK telly programmes do you download?

Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:01 am
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Which UK telly programmes do you download?

We don't miss too much, and def watch less telly here, but since discovering UK Nova (thanks to BE!) we now download:

Harry Hill's TV Burp (love it)
Match of the Day
Have I Got News For You

How bout you?
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:02 am
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which UK telly programmes do you download?

Oops, meant to put this in the barbie....
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:09 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scubaemma
We don't miss too much, and def watch less telly here, but since discovering UK Nova (thanks to BE!) we now download:

Harry Hill's TV Burp (love it)
Match of the Day
Have I Got News For You

How bout you?
Just downloaded the 1st episode of the latest Top Gear - and new series of Spooks.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:14 am
Brisbane's friendly cop

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Just downloaded the 1st episode of the latest Top Gear - and new series of Spooks.
I saw the Aussie version of Top Gear for the first time the other day. God it was awful. I used to enjoy TG in the UK, watched it for years and years!
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:14 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oops, meant to put this in the barbie....
Its there now
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:21 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the Aussie version of Top Gear for the first time the other day. God it was awful. I used to enjoy TG in the UK, watched it for years and years!
This latest episode of TG is the one that has caused big controversy in the UK. Clarkson is in trouble for saying that truck drivers 'kill prostitutes'!

I think they need to lighten up a bit over there. All this 'shock' over stuff said in the media is getting out of hand.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:25 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Merlin, Top Gear, Spooks, You've Been Framed.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:31 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Merlin, Top Gear, Spooks, You've Been Framed.
Never heard of Merlin (the tv programme, I've obviously heard of the bearded one) Isn't You've been Framed that daft programme years ago with that revolting Jeremy dodah? Why are you downloading that
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Dr Who (cos I'm too impatient to wait for it to be shown on ABC...)
Spooks
Ashes to Ashes

Will probably add Torchwood to the list as I'm just getting into Season 1 (borrowed the DVD boxset from the library) and we dont get Channel 10.

Also downloaded a few random things, Jamie's Ministry of Food Ep 1, Little Britain USA Ep 1 and one thing I've had for ages and only watched yesterday Derren Brown's Seance. Amazing programme, really gets you thinking (although I hadnt realised it's about 4 years old by now)
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:46 am
Brisbane's friendly cop

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Never heard of Merlin (the tv programme, I've obviously heard of the bearded one) Isn't You've been Framed that daft programme years ago with that revolting Jeremy dodah? Why are you downloading that
lol that Jeremy whatshisname (with the small hand) hasn't done it for donkeys years! Actually, didn't he die?

Never heard of Merlin either (other than the bearded one).

Didn't realise Top Gear had caused a load of controvosy. Does seem to be the thing at the moment. Getting a bit boring really.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

I do match of the day when i've missed foxtels version & have done all the apprentice programmes for er in doors
Old Nov 5th 2008, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

benidorm, absolutely hilarious.

Ally
Old Nov 5th 2008, 8:14 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Spooks, Coronation St, anything with Gordon Ramsey and any other drama that looks good. Just watched a 3 parter with Steve Coogan called Sunshine. Written by Craig Cash and also starring the fantastic Bernard Hill. It was absolutely brilliant and would recommend to anyone.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

:curse: tried downloading spooks on uknova but it sent me through limewire and I have only got episode 1 and 2 and it just plays the sound through media player and not the pics.
What am I doing wrong???
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

go to the box not uknova, far better site

www.thebox.bz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.