Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

UK Prov driving license

Wikiposts

UK Prov driving license

Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

v moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nice
Smile Re: UK Prov driving license

Aw thanks wendy.
Was the test hard and where was it that you took the test. We are in Darwin so i was just wondering if anyone has taken it here. Wayne took his test in brisbane.
Originally Posted by Wendy
If I can pass the theory test, you should have no trouble
Old Feb 4th 2007, 10:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Prov driving license

Originally Posted by v moore
Aw thanks wendy.
Was the test hard and where was it that you took the test. We are in Darwin so i was just wondering if anyone has taken it here. Wayne took his test in brisbane.

I took the South Australia test. Most of the questions were just common sense. The hardest bit was the give way questions at the beginning cos I had to get them all right to be able to continue with the test.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 10:30 pm
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

I cant remember what I paid in perth for theory test but it included my practical test and fee for prov lisence. you only pay for theory when you pass
Old Feb 4th 2007, 10:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
I cant remember what I paid in perth for theory test but it included my practical test and fee for prov lisence. you only pay for theory when you pass

We have to pay $25 a go
Old Feb 4th 2007, 10:40 pm
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

We have to pay $25 a go
I could be wrong I was preggers at the time but it was better than the £42 I had to pay in UK the 3 times I screwed up and the £42 Ipaid everytime I failed the practical there too
Old Feb 4th 2007, 10:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I could be wrong I was preggers at the time but it was better than the £42 I had to pay in UK the 3 times I screwed up and the £42 Ipaid everytime I failed the practical there too

42 QUID That's disgusting!!!
Old Feb 4th 2007, 10:45 pm
still perthforme

42 QUID That's disgusting!!!
And its gone up too
Old Feb 4th 2007, 10:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And its gone up too

Glad I don't live there
Old Feb 4th 2007, 10:49 pm
still perthforme

Glad I don't live there
Me too
Old Feb 4th 2007, 11:11 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mother LOL, I also was hoping that my uk prov could be used but no I have to take my test. I am going on thursday to get it. So i am very nervous now.
But if i fail i'll just walk ....... ok maybe not walk but catch the bus.lol.
P.s congrads to walt passed his meds then?
hello sweetie

I thot u didnt do walkin

You will be right mate. Yup he passed the meds......away doing is induction and downt pit 2morro, bac Wed. Gets his car on Thursday and starts new job on Monday
Old Feb 5th 2007, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

v moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nice

You know me so well, BIG CONGRADS to you and walt hope it makes him happier than his last job. Miss you all hopefully get to come down and see you all sometime soon
Originally Posted by biggy
hello sweetie

I thot u didnt do walkin

You will be right mate. Yup he passed the meds......away doing is induction and downt pit 2morro, bac Wed. Gets his car on Thursday and starts new job on Monday
Old Feb 5th 2007, 5:56 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

You know me so well, BIG CONGRADS to you and walt hope it makes him happier than his last job. Miss you all hopefully get to come down and see you all sometime soon
will look forward to that xx