Wikiposts

UK Nova?

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute
Question UK Nova?

Can anyone give me an easy to understand explanation of how the uk nova works? Do I just download stuff to my pc and watch it on there? Do I save it to disc and watch on the tv? How easy is it all and what do I need to know?

Thanks,

Pootle
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:27 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Nova?

The easiest way is to download it and watch it on your PC.
It depends on what video card and TV you have as some come with video out.
Another option is burning it to DVD and watching it but thats a lot of hassle.

Originally Posted by Pootle
Can anyone give me an easy to understand explanation of how the uk nova works? Do I just download stuff to my pc and watch it on there? Do I save it to disc and watch on the tv? How easy is it all and what do I need to know?

Thanks,

Pootle
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:30 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themerlin
The easiest way is to download it and watch it on your PC.
It depends on what video card and TV you have as some come with video out.
Another option is burning it to DVD and watching it but thats a lot of hassle.
I burn it to a DVD and play it on my TV's Div-X compatible DVD player

Back to the OP - it's a bit torrent site, you download the torrent file from UKNova and then your bit torrent client, in my case Azureus grabs it, bit by bit from anyone seeding it.

You need to mug up on bit torrenting.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

We watch dowloaded UK Nova stuff on our normal TV.

Download to a PC. Copy it to another PC connected to our TV (all PCs in our house are networked) and watch it on the large LCD TV. No problem.