Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK election poll

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Turns out he's Welsh.
Even more reason to deport him
Old Jun 20th 2017, 3:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Born in Somerset
Old Jun 20th 2017, 3:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
Born in Somerset
Latest recruit for ISIS, they would be proud of his work.

Anyone that can't figure out why, really is deluded.
Old Jun 20th 2017, 3:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Latest recruit for ISIS, they would be proud of his work.

Anyone that can't figure out why, really is deluded.
Islamic State of Iraq and Somerset, this aint the way forward, there are anti-extremists applauding this bloke. They're failing to see that that makes them stupid.
Old Jun 20th 2017, 5:04 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
A job writing for one of those 'shitty newspapers' clearly awaits you judging by this and many of your other rants which would appeal to their readership for sure.

Donald Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, has tweeted her “love and prayers” to the victims of the Finsbury Park attack.
She added: “We must stand united against hatred and extremism in all its ugly forms.” Nothing yet from her father.
Me a journalist? Not in my wildest dream. I'd be more of an Alex Jones, ranting about liberals and com-u-nists on Youtube

I can imagine you as a Guardian or Mirror journalist though - you'd fit right in
Old Jun 20th 2017, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Me a journalist? Not in my wildest dream. I'd be more of an Alex Jones, ranting about liberals and com-u-nists on Youtube

I can imagine you as a Guardian or Mirror journalist though - you'd fit right in
Independent probably.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 2:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Nice post, a bit over the top, I'd still go to London if I wasn't there a week or so ago.

Dear Aussies: don't come to London for holidays
Old Jun 21st 2017, 3:17 am
Account Closed

Nice post, a bit over the top, I'd still go to London if I wasn't there a week or so ago.

Dear Aussies: don't come to London for holidays
He sounds like a soft cock Aussie
Old Jun 21st 2017, 5:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
He sounds like a soft cock Aussie
I think he just likes the drama of it all.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 5:26 am
Account Closed

I think he just likes the drama of it all.
Or he just doesn't like her and is making excuses
Old Jun 21st 2017, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Getting back to UK election fallout. May delays Queen's Speech a few days because she can't get the DUP votes, Queen's Speech goes ahead today without such a deal, all of the controversial bits of the manifesto dropped as they don't know if they can get them through parliament, senior Tories saying this will be May's 'first and last' Queen's Speech. Welcome to 'strong and stable' government. First minority government Queen's Speech in 40 years. Front page of one of the tabloids 'May can't even do a deal with nutters'!
Old Jun 21st 2017, 8:18 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Getting back to UK election fallout. May delays Queen's Speech a few days because she can't get the DUP votes, Queen's Speech goes ahead today without such a deal, all of the controversial bits of the manifesto dropped as they don't know if they can get them through parliament, senior Tories saying this will be May's 'first and last' Queen's Speech. Welcome to 'strong and stable' government. First minority government Queen's Speech in 40 years. Front page of one of the tabloids 'May can't even do a deal with nutters'!
Pretty dumb to go ahead without a real deal being done. The DUP can hold their feet to the fire and refuse to support the government at any time they want without a deal, meaning they have effective control. And just wait till the DUP person in the cabinet is put to the tory rank and file.

Corbyn is smiling, and May should be booking the removalists.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Get over it. Your lot will make a "drama" out of it as usual and then business will resume as normal........ see Australia.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Get over it. Your lot will make a "drama" out of it as usual and then business will resume as normal........ see Australia.
Your usual intelligent offering to debate - awe diddums, drama queen, loony left ................zzzz. You don't see a party in the deep mire? I can't help feeling if it was Labour, Labor, Lib Dems or any party other than blue that you wouldn't have the same response.

The 'drama' you speak of could lead to a change of government via deals excluding Tories and certainly another election - not to try to get a bigger working majority but to get a working majority. The DUP are known to be very tough (pigheaded?) negotiators so obviously they didn't roll over and give up their 10 votes. In a devasting hit below the belt ahead of Brexit negotiations the DUP said they couldn't believe the lack of negotiating skills and experience on the part of the government.

Last edited by OzTennis; Jun 21st 2017 at 9:15 am.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 10:58 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
Pretty dumb to go ahead without a real deal being done. The DUP can hold their feet to the fire and refuse to support the government at any time they want without a deal, meaning they have effective control. And just wait till the DUP person in the cabinet is put to the tory rank and file.

Corbyn is smiling, and May should be booking the removalists.
The DUP will make it work - there is no way they will allow Corbyn to be PM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.