UK Car Rental

Old Jul 21st 2008, 6:33 am
Harrip

harrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to behold
Default UK Car Rental

Hi. I'm returning to the UK in July and wondered if anyone had any recommendations for car rental whilst there - or are all the firms much the same? Cheers.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:24 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Car Rental

Originally Posted by harrip View Post
Hi. I'm returning to the UK in July and wondered if anyone had any recommendations for car rental whilst there - or are all the firms much the same? Cheers.
Depending on how long you are going, it maybe cheaper and easier to buy an old banger.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Save a heap of money on insurance

http://www.insurance4carhire.com/ind...ID=1&refID=100

In my experience they are all as bad as each other and make very sure you READ ALL the small print

http://www.carrentals.co.uk
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:51 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

we use www.whizzcarrental.net

They bulk buy so can offer lower rentals than if you go direct to the car hire company. We have found them great and used them in UK, Spain and Australia.

Jo
Old Jul 21st 2008, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

stevechad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by harrip View Post
Hi
Without doubt the cheapest I have found is from this website.
http://www.awaytobritain-carrental.com/
They are quite a bit cheaper than other I can seem to find.
Got to be honest not spoke to them personally but her in doors has and she seemed impressed. Which means a hell of a lot trust me.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 5:57 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: UK Car Rental

121: http://www.121carhireuk.com

Used them when I took the missus up to Edinburgh. Absolutely brilliant.

Old Jul 21st 2008, 6:21 pm
Just Joined

stevechad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
121: http://www.121carhireuk.com

Used them when I took the missus up to Edinburgh. Absolutely brilliant.

Nice one but they are a tad more expensive from looking at the site.
Old Jan 30th 2009, 10:30 pm
Just Joined

acotis is an unknown quantity at this point

phoned these guys who gave me a fantastic deal, going to use them again.

speak to mike.

http://www.cleverhire.com/
Old Feb 6th 2009, 2:15 am
Just Joined

Optophobia is an unknown quantity at this point

go to www.aaa.com

They have good discounts through Hertz etc.