Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

UK & Australian Music

UK & Australian Music

Old Sep 19th 2009, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK & Australian Music

Originally Posted by willamos
What the crap boy band that make Take That look interesting?!
Sounds about right
Old Sep 19th 2009, 6:03 am
Banned

willamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Wow! That's some amazing and fully educated experience you have, being able to comment on a site so well after only being on here for a few weeks (Aug 09). Sounds to me that you are indeed a reincarnation of a previous username
Eh?!??!

I think you fail to realise how bloody clear the message is on here.
Old Sep 19th 2009, 6:05 am
Banned

willamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you excluding all these other countries from the discussion? Shouldn't we be talking about all other countries' music?
Amazed you still can't see the point there. My OP mentioned three nations. The other thread was focussed on just one country yet was discussing an issue that relates to a great many.
Old Sep 19th 2009, 6:05 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
The lack of a decent guitar shop in downtown Nairobi?
seems there are plenty

http://www.yellowpageskenya.com/?yp=...Shops&town=%25
Old Sep 19th 2009, 6:08 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

And I didn't want a slag off Australia debate. Wanted people to offer reasons why there might be fewer artists of international success from Australia. But that idea in itself was obviously not comfortable enough for some so it quickly descended into a ''tell the Aussie hater to shut up'' thread. Predictably.
we did, see the Canada reference. Instead you immediately dismissed the many reasons given and leaped onto a Aus V UK topic
Old Sep 19th 2009, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I had to tell my son that bands like Deep Purple and Led Zeppelin were British and not American The UK pop music output is pretty amazing.
Old Sep 19th 2009, 6:10 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Amazed you still can't see the point there. My OP mentioned three nations. The other thread was focussed on just one country yet was discussing an issue that relates to a great many.
....and this is different in this post how? Same issue for other countries outside of Aus.
Old Sep 19th 2009, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Don't agree at all there.

The difference is that those who rubbish the UK garner more support and acceptance from the wider BE community than those who rubbish Australia do.
I think it is hard to measure. At the end of the day, people like you do seem to like to run campaigns against anything Australian - whereas anti-UK posts are more specific - whatever their motive.
Old Sep 19th 2009, 10:27 am
Banned

we did, see the Canada reference. Instead you immediately dismissed the many reasons given and leaped onto a Aus V UK topic
I actually perpetuated the discussion about Canadian music. I provided the list of Canadian musicians.

You are an idiot. Broad shoulders, tiny mind.
Old Sep 19th 2009, 10:40 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

I actually perpetuated the discussion about Canadian music. I provided the list of Canadian musicians.

You are an idiot. Broad shoulders, tiny mind.
I see we have resorted to insults. You are Camponotus aren't you?
Old Sep 19th 2009, 10:41 am
Banned

Originally Posted by kporte
Would you have the deceny to tell me who this person is you say I am?
Old Sep 19th 2009, 10:42 am
Account Closed

Would you have the deceny to tell me who this person is you say I am?
I never said you were.
Old Sep 19th 2009, 10:43 am
Banned

I never said you were.
Eh?! You just said exactly that. What the hell are you playing at?
Old Sep 19th 2009, 10:43 am
Banned

Don't you even know what you've typed?
Old Sep 19th 2009, 10:46 am
Account Closed

Eh?! You just said exactly that. What the hell are you playing at?
Question mark usually means a question. As I said earlier, many of your posts are a carbon copy of a former poster. It is not unheard of for people to re-register under a new name. I apologise if the inference offends you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.