Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

two nights close to beach in return for......

Wikiposts

two nights close to beach in return for......

Old Aug 30th 2010, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: two nights close to beach in return for......

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I'll give you a bed for a few nights, five minutes drive to the sea. You don't need to cook or clean, you can be a guest.
I may see you in a few weeks - i can almost hear the ocean calling.....
Old Aug 30th 2010, 11:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
No worries, just give me a couple of days warning to clear out the spare room. When I'm having a tidying up mood, things just get slung in there and the door shut again Serious offer though if you want a few days away to sit on a beach and contemplate your navel.
Old Aug 30th 2010, 12:00 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
I'd invite you to come and stay in London for a bit but the house is full right now. 7 in a 3 small 3 bed house. Can probably spare the sofa
Old Aug 30th 2010, 12:05 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
I'd invite you to come and stay in London for a bit but the house is full right now. 7 in a 3 small 3 bed house. Can probably spare the sofa
Has London moved since I was last there? Can't remember there being an ocean or beach being close by Unless you're counting that dirty bit on the banks of the Thames of course
Old Aug 30th 2010, 12:15 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Has London moved since I was last there? Can't remember there being an ocean or beach being close by Unless you're counting that dirty bit on the banks of the Thames of course
Yes that - gotta be careful not to walk on it though because there's several feet of sludge just beneath it. And there's always the wave making machine at the pool in Bracknell to give you that "by the seaside" feel. Oh and lots of seagulls around here - one decorated my car just yesterday.
Old Aug 30th 2010, 12:32 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Yes that - gotta be careful not to walk on it though because there's several feet of sludge just beneath it. And there's always the wave making machine at the pool in Bracknell to give you that "by the seaside" feel. Oh and lots of seagulls around here - one decorated my car just yesterday.
Bracknell just did it for me Sounds fab, can't think why I'm not there
Old Aug 30th 2010, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that - But the thames doesn't have a sandy beach - does it???
Old Aug 30th 2010, 2:53 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

I am 20 mins drive from the beaches - but all North Shore of Sydney so you have masses to choose from to sit on/drink coffee/swim/surf etc. Obviously these are the best beaches in Sydney!!!!

If you drive up here I have a spare room you are welcome to, to have a break. No cleaning etc required and you can have the dogs if you want to take to the dog beach!

I won't take a swop to Canberra, thanks

You can PM me I really would be happy to help - ask Polly I am not that mad
Old Aug 30th 2010, 2:54 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Sandra
ask Polly I am not that mad
Probably asking the wrong person
Old Aug 30th 2010, 3:01 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Probably asking the wrong person
Yes you and I know that but it might be a secret and some people might not personally know the weirdly wonderful (mad) witch.
Old Aug 30th 2010, 3:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
She'll cook & clean for a bed close to the sea!
How hard is that to understand???
You haven't even finished work yet but clearly your brain has ceased to function already!
How dissapointing, I read it the other way round . . . that I could go and stay with sasbear at her place, close to the sea, if I agreed to be her slave for two nights . . .

I'm putting the gimp mask back in the drawer as I type (with one hand) . . .
Old Aug 30th 2010, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sandra
I am 20 mins drive from the beaches - but all North Shore of Sydney so you have masses to choose from to sit on/drink coffee/swim/surf etc. Obviously these are the best beaches in Sydney!!!!

If you drive up here I have a spare room you are welcome to, to have a break. No cleaning etc required and you can have the dogs if you want to take to the dog beach!

I won't take a swop to Canberra, thanks

You can PM me I really would be happy to help - ask Polly I am not that mad
Thanks for you kind offer - I will PM you if I need to take you up - thanks again xxx

Everyone is so sweet - and I am very lucky - I am not that good at cleaning or cooking to be honest (there -now the cat is out of the bag!)
Old Aug 30th 2010, 8:35 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Sas- you are welcome to come to ours- we have plenty of room and we are 5 mins from the beach, but we might be a bit far for you- but just think- no one would be able to find you!
Old Aug 31st 2010, 12:19 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
I am THAT close to posting in the France forum tonight, I need to find gainful employment
Old Aug 31st 2010, 12:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I am THAT close to posting in the France forum tonight, I need to find gainful employment
What have the French ever done to you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.