Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Twilight DVD - Not Long Now

Twilight DVD - Not Long Now

Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:06 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Twilight DVD - Not Long Now

Can't wait til my shiny new extended version of Twilight arrives.

Anyone got any idea how long after release date, it takes Amazon to deliver a UK DVD to Aus?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:14 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Twilight DVD - Not Long Now

Woooo, I don't know but I've got it at the top of my download list for 21st! Wooooooooo!
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:18 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Woooo, I don't know but I've got it at the top of my download list for 21st! Wooooooooo!
you don't need to wait til the 21st to download it you know
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:27 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Agggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh Sorry but I am so over people around me banging on about this book/film/tshirt/mug/pencil We were in our AGM last night and one of the women kept looking at her watch and huffing about how long it was taking because she needed to get home to finish the third book I kept telling her it wasn't going anywhere but she wouldn't have it.

Maybe I'll just have to borrow my daughters copies and see what the fuss is about.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
you don't need to wait til the 21st to download it you know

Is it being released in the UK before Aus ? Think it is the 22nd April here.

Loved the film and the books were even better ! Got them for my daughter for Christmas and ended up reading them all as well !

Nicky
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Agggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh Sorry but I am so over people around me banging on about this book/film/tshirt/mug/pencil We were in our AGM last night and one of the women kept looking at her watch and huffing about how long it was taking because she needed to get home to finish the third book I kept telling her it wasn't going anywhere but she wouldn't have it.

Maybe I'll just have to borrow my daughters copies and see what the fuss is about.

There addictive !!!
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:34 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Is it being released in the UK before Aus ? Think it is the 22nd April here.

Loved the film and the books were even better ! Got them for my daughter for Christmas and ended up reading them all as well !

Nicky
21st March in the US, 6th April in the UK
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:36 am
Sunny Sydney

I LOVED the first book, then got annoyed a bit with the first half of the 2nd, loved the 3rd but thought the 4th book was a cop out. I sincerely hope they never make a movie of the 4th book.

Go on Moneypen, read the books and let us know how you get on.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

21st March in the US, 6th April in the UK

Thanks ! Think i will order mine then
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:40 am
Sunny Sydney

Thanks ! Think i will order mine then
That's what I did, just waiting now for my lovely extended and deleted scenes and director's commentary
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

I LOVED the first book, then got annoyed a bit with the first half of the 2nd, loved the 3rd but thought the 4th book was a cop out. I sincerely hope they never make a movie of the 4th book.

I loved the 4th one !

Think I read somewhere that they are making 2 movies of the last

book as so much happens in it !
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:52 am
Sunny Sydney

I loved the 4th one !

Think I read somewhere that they are making 2 movies of the last

book as so much happens in it !
OMG, 2 movies!! I can't imagine how they can stay true to the story but keep them under a 15 rating like the first one.

I personally thought that Meyer copped out a little with the 4th book. I found in all a bit too unbelievalbe and how come all of a sudden Edward started calling Bella "love" lolol. I would love to discuss the books more, maybe we should start a new thread for it with a spoiler title, don't want to give anything away to those who haven't read them all yet?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Weird Fish is just really niceWeird Fish is just really niceWeird Fish is just really niceWeird Fish is just really niceWeird Fish is just really niceWeird Fish is just really niceWeird Fish is just really niceWeird Fish is just really niceWeird Fish is just really niceWeird Fish is just really niceWeird Fish is just really nice

Completely agree. The first book was so intense and lovely. The first half of the second one didn't really work for me either, but the third was good. The fourth for me also lost the suspense of the other books and somehow the essence of the stories. Although they were all gripping and pretty good, just difficult to live up to the first.

I was disappointed by the film. Maybe I need to watch it again, but I think they could have done so much better. I believe they have another production company doing the 2nd and have paid more attention to special effects.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:58 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Weird Fish
Completely agree. The first book was so intense and lovely. The first half of the second one didn't really work for me either, but the third was good. The fourth for me also lost the suspense of the other books and somehow the essence of the stories. Although they were all gripping and pretty good, just difficult to live up to the first.

I was disappointed by the film. Maybe I need to watch it again, but I think they could have done so much better. I believe they have another production company doing the 2nd and have paid more attention to special effects.
Agree with you on the flim too. I think that Kristen Stewarts acting wasn't up to much and that way more could have been done with special effects. My favourite character in the movie was Charlie by far. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the new production company can do with New Moon.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=herrchook;7396742]OMG, 2 movies!! I can't imagine how they can stay true to the story but keep them under a 15 rating like the first one.

I personally thought that Meyer copped out a little with the 4th book. I found in all a bit too unbelievalbe and how come all of a sudden Edward started calling Bella "love" lolol. I would love to discuss the books more, maybe we should start a new thread for it with a spoiler title, don't want to give anything away to those who haven't read them all yet?[/QUOTE ]

Funny, I was talking to my friend today about the rating for the last book when they make the film !

Great idea about the thread !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.