Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

tv channels question.....

Wikiposts

tv channels question.....

Old Nov 26th 2006, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Karen72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to all
Smile tv channels question.....

Mornin' all,
I just wondered if you can help us, we can't get foxtel as we're renting and they won't allow a dish being put up (and we would need one apparently), can anyone suggest any other way to get some decent tv channels here please....I can't watch any more crime shows!!! Karen
Old Nov 26th 2006, 7:47 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tv channels question.....

Originally Posted by Karen72
Mornin' all,
I just wondered if you can help us, we can't get foxtel as we're renting and they won't allow a dish being put up (and we would need one apparently), can anyone suggest any other way to get some decent tv channels here please....I can't watch any more crime shows!!! Karen
We are renting and am currently watching Foxtel and have never had any trouble. Have you checked with Foxtel if service is connected in your area or has been connected in the past to the building? Are you in duplex or stand-alone house? Have you approached the owners to see if it can be installed? Mention that it can add value to dwelling.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 7:47 am
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Mornin' all,
Hi Karen
Cant help you, but how are you?????
Old Nov 26th 2006, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Karen72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Little miss reub
Hi Karen
Cant help you, but how are you?????
Hi Lyn, I'm fine, just fighting some ants!!! How are you?
Old Nov 26th 2006, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Bloke
We are renting and am currently watching Foxtel and have never had any trouble. Have you checked with Foxtel if service is connected in your area or has been connected in the past to the building? Are you in duplex or stand-alone house? Have you approached the owners to see if it can be installed? Mention that it can add value to dwelling.
We checked with foxtel and need a dish, the owners of our house are a ngihtmare you wouldn't believe how fussy they are, they've even refused blinds in the bathroom!!! there's never been anything in here before as it's brand new, we're in a low set detached house.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 7:55 am
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Hi Lyn, I'm fine, just fighting some ants!!! How are you?
Not to bad getting colder here so cant wait to meet up very sooooon!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 26th 2006, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Little miss reub
Not to bad getting colder here so cant wait to meet up very sooooon!!!!!!!!
I know, you'll have to let me know when you'll be free to get together!!! It's come round sooo soon!
Old Nov 26th 2006, 7:59 am
Going going.........

I know, you'll have to let me know when you'll be free to get together!!! It's come round sooo soon!
I know i remember saying to you 10 weeks to go
Old Nov 26th 2006, 8:03 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

We checked with foxtel and need a dish, the owners of our house are a ngihtmare you wouldn't believe how fussy they are, they've even refused blinds in the bathroom!!! there's never been anything in here before as it's brand new, we're in a low set detached house.
Looks like it'll be alot of trips to the local video store until the end of the lease then.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Looks like it'll be alot of trips to the local video store until the end of the lease then.
I know, $2 tuesday at blockbusters is a weekly date for us! Just needed a fix of a good news channel like bbc24 or a fix of some soaps!!!
Old Nov 26th 2006, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

I know, $2 tuesday at blockbusters is a weekly date for us! Just needed a fix of a good news channel like bbc24 or a fix of some soaps!!!
If you've got broadband try taking a look at www.uknova.com.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by marco121068
If you've got broadband try taking a look at www.uknova.com.
will do, "thank you!"