Turnbull vs Shorten

Old Feb 11th 2017, 11:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Turnbull vs Shorten

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
I didn't say he did and I wouldn't know if he has or hasn't got an opinion similar to that of the more privileged character in that cartoon. I just saw it earlier this week and thought it relevant as a general observation.

As to the things he did say - I found it unprofessional as I said. A disgraceful display in my opinion, but only one of many seen this week during question time, and elsewhere.
The cartoon is populist perception created by the resentful.

Mal shouldn't have stooped to such lows, and hasn't done so in the past, even during the disgusting election campaign conducted by the unions and Shorten.

But you know what. It seems the Australian voters love such filth. Its a real shame they have to stoop to such lows to get the votes .... but it does work.
Old Feb 11th 2017, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
Care to list his successes? Of course you don't. You are just bias. Before you try and tell me I am, think again, I'm in the middle just telling you media monkeys how it is.

Let me start you on a success. He became president. Do you really want to play this game? You do lose every time.
You are missing the point, again. You laud his failures as a plus; I'm responding to that by listing his incredibly numerous list of failures in business and questioning whether that qualifies him to lead the most powerful nation in the world as a politician.

I've made the point that you trumpet Trump's failures as a plus. Why don't you extend the same logic to others?

Trump hijacked the Republican Party for his own ends. Trump was a registered Democrat once. I'll save you the trouble of saying you think that's great that someone can change their mind about their politics; we need fluid thinkers who respond to circumstances in a flexible way - or words to that effect.
Old Feb 11th 2017, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
You are missing the point, again. You laud his failures as a plus; I'm responding to that by listing his incredibly numerous list of failures in business and questioning whether that qualifies him to lead the most powerful nation in the world as a politician.

I've made the point that you trumpet Trump's failures as a plus. Why don't you extend the same logic to others?

Trump hijacked the Republican Party for his own ends. Trump was a registered Democrat once. I'll save you the trouble of saying you think that's great that someone can change their mind about their politics; we need fluid thinkers who respond to circumstances in a flexible way - or words to that effect.
Over there Sport.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/trumpmare-happening-who-will-win-887191/
Old Feb 12th 2017, 12:44 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
Shorten is a parasite .... said the millionaire ex-banker.

To be fair when you sell your members rights down the line for a nice kick back into your own and your union pocket you are a parasite. No two ways about it. How do you justify that kind of behaviour?
Granted Turnbull may have done some shonky deals but his cash comes from hard work. Shorten just married the "right" women and appears Left. He's a sham.
Old Feb 12th 2017, 1:21 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
To be fair when you sell your members rights down the line for a nice kick back into your own and your union pocket you are a parasite. No two ways about it. How do you justify that kind of behaviour?
Granted Turnbull may have done some shonky deals but his cash comes from hard work. Shorten just married the "right" women and appears Left. He's a sham.
Oh I'm not commenting on what Shorten may or may not be - but it's more than a little hypocritical of Trunbull to go after that particular avenue.

To me the major problem with Shorten is a charisma bypass.
Old Feb 12th 2017, 1:50 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
+1

Parasite is an apt term
Old Feb 12th 2017, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
+1

Parasite is an apt term
If that's the case and the coalition is behind in the polls (Turnbull cited poor polls so often as the reason for the challenge to Abbott) what does that say? I'm not defending Shorten, I'm just pointing out how poorly the coalition and Turnbull are perceived in the light of that.
Old Feb 12th 2017, 8:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If that's the case and the coalition is behind in the polls (Turnbull cited poor polls so often as the reason for the challenge to Abbott) what does that say? I'm not defending Shorten, I'm just pointing out how poorly the coalition and Turnbull are perceived in the light of that.
Polls?? See Brexit and Trump
Old Feb 12th 2017, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Polls?? See Brexit and Trump
As I said, Turnbull used the polls (Abbott behind consistently) to justify his leadership challenge. Are you saying the polls are wrong and the coalition is miles ahead of Labor really? Are you doing a Trump and any news you don't like you quote the source? Brexit polls were very close actually and it only took a small swing from 49% to 51%. Turnbull's approval rating fell 18% over the course of 2016 (despite Shorten having a charisma by-pass and being a hypocrite).
Old Feb 12th 2017, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

As I said, Turnbull used the polls (Abbott behind consistently) to justify his leadership challenge. Are you saying the polls are wrong and the coalition is miles ahead of Labor really? Are you doing a Trump and any news you don't like you quote the source? Brexit polls were very close actually and it only took a small swing from 49% to 51%. Turnbull's approval rating fell 18% over the course of 2016 (despite Shorten having a charisma by-pass and being a hypocrite).
It's very true that politicians use polls to get ahead and also dismiss polls when they are working against them. As recent polls have shown to be not worth the internet they were written on, there should either be more control over how often they are done and not allow them a few weeks ahead of elections/referendums etc or make it illegal for any news outlet to publish polls without providing proof of their sources as well as any polls financed by lobbyists.
Old Feb 12th 2017, 8:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The polls have a recent history of not providing an accurate picture of the final result. If memory serves me correct Turnbull was behind in the polls before the last election too.

Knockoff will fix you up with the rest.

Hope this helps.
Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:15 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest I don't think there is anything that Bill Shorten could do or say that would make me [and a lot of other people] ever vote for him. I'd like to think he's unelectable as a leader due to his corrupt union dealings. Now had Albanese won the leadership contest Turnbull would be seriously worried right now.
Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The polls have a recent history of not providing an accurate picture of the final result. If memory serves me correct Turnbull was behind in the polls before the last election too.

Knockoff will fix you up with the rest.

Hope this helps.
I'll let you believe Turnbull is doing really well then if you ignore any evidence to the contrary. I'd say last week's rant was precisely the proof anyone needed that there's a problem.
Old Feb 12th 2017, 10:52 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Turnbull, Shorten - neither matters at the moment

Rightly or wrongly it's all about Pauline Hanson at the the present time. Both parties need to deal with her and her growing influence on the electorate. They will have to move more towards her way of thinking and agenda or face the consequences

Like I said, this is what is happening - whether you, me, them like it or not
Old Feb 12th 2017, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll let you believe Turnbull is doing really well then if you ignore any evidence to the contrary. I'd say last week's rant was precisely the proof anyone needed that there's a problem.
Ok ..... no need to get your knickers in another twist because your union man is going down.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.