Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Donald
84.62%
Hillary
15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Old Apr 17th 2017, 8:29 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

My son and I were watching Austin Powers last night and I don't know if anyone else is getting this, but we both reckon Dr Evil sounds a lot like the Donald

Old Apr 17th 2017, 11:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
My son and I were watching Austin Powers last night and I don't know if anyone else is getting this, but we both reckon Dr Evil sounds a lot like the Donald

I've never seen Austin Powers but that guy sounds slightly more rational and coherent than any Trump speech I've heard and I find that quite depressing.
Old Apr 21st 2017, 1:28 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Paris shooting: Marine Le Pen calls for all French terror suspects to be expelled after Champs Elysees attack

And many still wonder why Le Pen is gaining in popularity. She is not the answer to all of France's problems but at least she is prepared to confront the threat of islamic extremism - unlike the sniveling cowards of their political class. The left needs to be part of the solution but are absent at present - they will pay the price
Old Apr 21st 2017, 2:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Paris shooting: Marine Le Pen calls for all French terror suspects to be expelled after Champs Elysees attack

And many still wonder why Le Pen is gaining in popularity. She is not the answer to all of France's problems but at least she is prepared to confront the threat of islamic extremism - unlike the sniveling cowards of their political class. The left needs to be part of the solution but are absent at present - they will pay the price
"Known to police for being radicalised". Isn't that enough to bring him in beforehand ...... the left have gone mad.
Old Apr 21st 2017, 3:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
"Known to police for being radicalised". Isn't that enough to bring him in beforehand ...... the left have gone mad.
But we need more immigrants who are motivated by the religion of peace.
Old Apr 22nd 2017, 10:34 am
Banned

007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute

... just like the UK's "labour" Party; full of silver-spooned ex public schoolboys & champagne-swilling bankers....
Just recall Chairman Mao's reply when he was asked for his view of the French Revolution....... Almost back there Citizens!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2017, 5:41 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Deporting radicalized immigrants, now there's a thought. I'd happily wave bye bye to each and every hate preacher and his supporters. You can only put up with a rotten tooth for so long before you have it yanked out.
Old Apr 23rd 2017, 9:47 am
Banned

007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
Deporting radicalized immigrants, now there's a thought. I'd happily wave bye bye to each and every hate preacher and his supporters. You can only put up with a rotten tooth for so long before you have it yanked out.
OUCH!! - Where's the Novacane?... or don't NHS Dentists' give that free anymore
Old Apr 24th 2017, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Deport? Jail them. Being radicalised means you are racist and want the destruction of the non believer.
Old Apr 25th 2017, 12:30 am
Account Closed

Deport? Jail them. Being radicalised means you are racist and want the destruction of the non believer.
My problem with jailing them is that it implies the tax payer keeps them and they'll eventually be released. The British born people are the only ones that this should apply to, and that would be in solitary so they couldn't radicalize anyone else. Keep the radicals off the street, let the moderates flourish and become part of our society and it's a win win. The only people that would be unhappy about this are radical islamists, and George Galloway, in other words ****s
Old Apr 25th 2017, 6:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My problem with jailing them is that it implies the tax payer keeps them and they'll eventually be released. The British born people are the only ones that this should apply to, and that would be in solitary so they couldn't radicalize anyone else. Keep the radicals off the street, let the moderates flourish and become part of our society and it's a win win. The only people that would be unhappy about this are radical islamists, and George Galloway, in other words ****s
Yeah but the problem is you can still propaganda from afar if you deport. Remember this shit is a club of the insecure who feel a part of something even if its via the internet.
Old Apr 25th 2017, 9:55 am
Account Closed

Yeah but the problem is you can still propaganda from afar if you deport. Remember this shit is a club of the insecure who feel a part of something even if its via the internet.
Chop off their tongues, hands and feet and crucify them? haha, one things for sure, they should be removed from society.
Old Apr 25th 2017, 9:56 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Chop off their tongues, hands and feet and crucify them? haha, one things for sure, they should be removed from society.
What was that about deporting hate preachers!
Old Apr 26th 2017, 2:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
What was that about deporting hate preachers!
It was meant to be facetious, you know my sense of humour by now
Old May 4th 2017, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Hilary post mortem is in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39788317

Wait for it.

"I lost because I am a women"

If that makes you feel better Hil, its all yours.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.