Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Donald
84.62%
Hillary
15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Old Feb 15th 2017, 3:43 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Originally Posted by GarryP
I wasn't the one parroting far right talking points from a month ago in an effort to distract from the (probably traitorous) cluster***** that the trump cabal have been making. Maybe I should dredge up sideline stories from history too?

Private email servers for the whitehouse ....

... oops, my mistake, that's many of Trump's staff today. What's that word .... hypocrites?
I wasn't trying to distract from anything, I was merely posting something I came accross, I mentioned the age of the article if you can remember back a couple of posts.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 4:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
That's presicely what I was getting at, have a re-read geeze.
Next time I will include one of these
Old Feb 15th 2017, 4:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't the one parroting far right talking points from a month ago in an effort to distract from the (probably traitorous) cluster***** that the trump cabal have been making. Maybe I should dredge up sideline stories from history too?

Private email servers for the whitehouse ....

... oops, my mistake, that's many of Trump's staff today. What's that word .... hypocrites?
Nor was Steve. He is merely laughing at the intolerant nature of the left, their hypocrisy, their lies, and their high almighty attitude towards Trump voters.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 4:32 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Beoz
Next time I will include one of these
haha fair play, it doesn't come across on a post does it, hands up I'm an idiot
Old Feb 15th 2017, 4:50 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

All very factual and it does look like he's staring down the barrel of a gun, but the back in realityland intro, implying that you have a monopoly on reality makes me want to punch you. Perhaps I have anger issues
Nothing wrong with punching someone in the face now and again - violence has solved much more than words
Old Feb 15th 2017, 5:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Nothing wrong with punching someone in the face now and again - violence has solved much more than words
The Guardian (note the hypocrisy of that far left rag) has asked the same question. Even begged for it to be "yes"

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...punching-nazis
Old Feb 15th 2017, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Like what?
Old Feb 15th 2017, 5:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Like what?
Hitler's attempt to take over Europe springs to mind
Old Feb 15th 2017, 5:21 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Like what?
I won't go down the Hitler route so let's have a look at a recent example - Mosul

Those muslim assholes are having to be killed street by street, house by house, one at a time. Not nice for the good guys but no amount of talking is going to stop those pricks

Violence has solved more than dialogue has - have a look at a history book
Old Feb 15th 2017, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

I won't go down the Hitler route so let's have a look at a recent example - Mosul

Those muslim assholes are having to be killed street by street, house by house, one at a time. Not nice for the good guys but no amount of talking is going to stop those pricks

Violence has solved more than dialogue has - have a look at a history book
But don't our 'differences' in literature or beliefs lead to violence? Maybe if our acceptance of each would solve far more than violence. But you always seem to have an us versus them position and have incredible ignorance to anyone who disagrees with you. Violence has been necessary at times but I think only because of our lack of willingness to compromise and accept other cultures or races.

You've posted before about how great it was that Australia was invaded and much violence was carried out for the sake of you're new privilege life. No surprise to see your position on violence in the world. All from your armchair, of course.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 5:44 am
Proudly Deplorable

But don't our 'differences' in literature or beliefs lead to violence? Maybe if our acceptance of each would solve far more than violence. But you always seem to have an us versus them position and have incredible ignorance to anyone who disagrees with you. Violence has been necessary at times but I think only because of our lack of willingness to compromise and accept other cultures or races.

You've posted before about how great it was that Australia was invaded and much violence was carried out for the sake of you're new privilege life. No surprise to see your position on violence in the world. All from your armchair, of course.
More SJW revisionist nonsense aka seeing history through the prism of your comfortable, PC, 21st century life

I just have to open a history book to see what violence solved so you are arguing against historical facts - which is straight out of bizarroland

I do like what Britain did to colonise the world (we are better off for it) but that's immaterial - what happened, actually happened. My opinion or your lefty hand-wringing is not going to change that one iota

All from my (very comfortable) office chair actually
Old Feb 15th 2017, 5:52 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't trying to distract from anything, I was merely posting something I came accross, I mentioned the age of the article if you can remember back a couple of posts.
OK, if you say you weren't dredging up something from last month as a distraction, I'll believe you. As you can tell however, its a repetitive trick of those on the far right to try and avoid reality by constructing themselves a little fantasyland of nasty leftwingers - ignoring the criminality being manifest in the highest rungs of their ranks.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

More SJW revisionist nonsense aka seeing history through the prism of your comfortable, PC, 21st century life

I just have to open a history book to see what violence solved so you are arguing against historical facts - which is straight out of bizarroland

I do like what Britain did to colonise the world (we are better off for it) but that's immaterial - what happened, actually happened. My opinion or your lefty hand-wringing is not going to change that one iota

All from my (very comfortable) office chair actually
But what did any of this violence 'solve'? The world is still very divided and we seem to be under threat of terror everyday. Some would argue because of our own position (or that of those who lead our 'free' nations) in going to war without legal or moral justification.

No point in arguing with your ignorance though.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OK, if you say you weren't dredging up something from last month as a distraction, I'll believe you. As you can tell however, its a repetitive trick of those on the far right to try and avoid reality by constructing themselves a little fantasyland of nasty leftwingers - ignoring the criminality being manifest in the highest rungs of their ranks.
Until he's impeached or prosecuted, if that ever happens, then all the nasty left wingers have is their fantasy left wing rags and pre-conceived ideas. Innocent until proven guilty would be the centralist approach to take. Which side are you leaning?
Old Feb 15th 2017, 6:21 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
Innocent until proven guilty would be the centralist approach to take. Which side are you leaning?
Err, if you remember I pointed out he was too much of a lying, psychotic, narcissistic little criminal to be allowed to run - last year.

Frankly everything he's done since has demonstrated that he was unfit for any office, many times over.

We're now just talking about what institution with bars on the windows he should be put in; maximum security prison, mental institution, or death row.

The mental institution is the centralist position, the right would put up in maximum security and the left would execute him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.