Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Donald
84.62%
Hillary
15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Old Feb 7th 2017, 6:22 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Originally Posted by Beoz
Trump is a distraction OR democrat???? Odd search.
Not really. You put 'CNN is' and I put 'Trump is a'. Just pointing how ridiculously juvenile using a partial Google search is to prove a point.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 6:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Not really. You put 'CNN is' and I put 'Trump is a'. Just pointing how ridiculously juvenile using a partial Google search is to prove a point.
Actually .... its doing the rounds on Facebook, and upsetting some gullible, vocal, facebook lefties as it does.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 7:08 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Actually .... its doing the rounds on Facebook, and upsetting some gullible, vocal, facebook lefties as it does.
How could it, it's not seen in the general memesphere - must only be being pass from far right type to far right type. Probably via email attachment.

Much more traction from the SNL p*ss take of Spicer and if will result in him being moved aside by trump as 'weak'.

Last straw may well be his list of 78 terrorist attacks that he said the media didn't cover - only problem is, most of them were covered, extensively. Others weren't actually terrorism, more just violent attacks by nutters.

They lurch from cockup to cockup, seemingly unaware that every lie is going to get shown up within hours, making them tell another lie and create a new cockup. At this stage they are acting punch drunk.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 7:33 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
How could it, it's not seen in the general memesphere - must only be being pass from far right type to far right type. Probably via email attachment.

Much more traction from the SNL p*ss take of Spicer and if will result in him being moved aside by trump as 'weak'.

https://img.maximummedia.ie/joe_ie/e...yJ9/spicer.jpg

Last straw may well be his list of 78 terrorist attacks that he said the media didn't cover - only problem is, most of them were covered, extensively. Others weren't actually terrorism, more just violent attacks by nutters.

They lurch from cockup to cockup, seemingly unaware that every lie is going to get shown up within hours, making them tell another lie and create a new cockup. At this stage they are acting punch drunk.
However there are, and will continue to be, a large number of people accepting his words, and these of his press secretary and his senior advisors, as the true facts and anyhing else to be leftist lies/propaganda/alternative facts. And all because it appears in a media outlet that he's deemed fake. He's playing an extremely clever yet dangerous game and he, Bannon, Conway and Kushner scare the **** out of me.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Which one? Guns? OK Post 837. Your argument sport. It doesn't address religious terrorism. Enjoy battling yourself.

http://britishexpats.com/photopost/u...5385/cnnis.jpg

Pop your questions over here. I will be happy to answer them for you.

Make sure you have a thorough read before you ask anything silly.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/barbi...mation-878635/
Tis you who turns any thread into your well worn topics.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 8:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
However there are, and will continue to be, a large number of people accepting his words, and these of his press secretary and his senior advisors, as the true facts and anyhing else to be leftist lies/propaganda/alternative facts. And all because it appears in a media outlet that he's deemed fake. He's playing an extremely clever yet dangerous game and he, Bannon, Conway and Kushner scare the **** out of me.
I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton, and I believe I can be fairly objective about Trump, not having automatic ideological disagreement with everything he does. The thrust of some of his policies I agree with, although I have wondered whether he has a physical problem that reduces his comprehension at times.

But this is really getting ridiculous. I can see him saying , as I have seen reported, than in some countries like Sweden or Germany , that for day to day crime there is pressure not to report the ethnic background of the perpetrator. But to say the media refrains from reporting terrorist attacks strikes me as totally absurd- when mass killings occur almost immediately press starts speculating on background and motives of the perpetrator. In this day of wild media coverage of all topics from left and right on the internet, kind of hard for me to see a terrorist attack occurring in USA or Europe that wouldn't be reported.

I wonder how many hours of every day Bannon is reviewing and discussing information to be given to the media, and reviewing all sorts of crazy stories.

Last edited by morpeth; Feb 7th 2017 at 8:46 am.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

A disturbing aspect of Trump's presidency is his policy advisor, Steve Bannon. It has been suggested in the last week that it is Bannon who came up with and wrote the travel ban and that Trump hasn't read some of the executive orders he signed. Here's a failed businessman and reality tv 'star' being advised by the editor of an ultra right rag and film producer who has published articles and headlines about muslims, jews, women, gays etc, whose appointment as chief policy advisor was lauded by the former leader of the KKK.

Now the reality tv star is getting a bit fed up with the idea that he is the organ grinder's monkey. This from a right wing paper:

'Trump' replaced with 'Steve Bannon' in web browser extension as president fumes over reports his adviser is 'calling the shots'

"The racist, fascist extreme right is represented footsteps from the Oval Office," tweeted John Weaver, a Republican political consultant who was John Kasich’s chief strategist. "Be very vigilant America."

John Bercow is in a spot of bother with the far right MP's in Britain for daring to say what most people think - it would not be consistent with the values of UK parliament to have a proven racist and sexist who does not abide by the notion of equality to address them.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by morpeth
I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton, and I believe I can be fairly objective about Trump, not having automatic ideological disagreement with everything he does. The thrust of some of his policies I agree with, although I have wondered whether he has a physical problem that reduces his comprehension at times.

But this is really getting ridiculous. I can see him saying , as I have seen reported, than in some countries like Sweden or Germany , that for day to day crime there is pressure not to report the ethnic background of the perpetrator. But to say the media refrains from reporting terrorist attacks strikes me as totally absurd- when mass killings occur almost immediately press starts speculating on background and motives of the perpetrator. In this day of wild media coverage of all topics from left and right on the internet, kind of hard for me to see a terrorist attack occurring in USA or Europe that wouldn't be reported.

I wonder how many hours of every day Bannon is reviewing and discussing information to be given to the media, and reviewing all sorts of crazy stories.
As I've said there are thousands of people murdered annually by white supremacists legally armed to the teeth. No gun control, no mention that this is the biggest problem facing America, rather the tactic of racists to single out non-whites and muslims as the real threat (all of them; well all of them from 7 countries). Trump keeps saying he wants to prevent another 9/11 (or 11/9 if you are American) but none of the 9/11 bombers came from the countries on the travel ban. There's too much money to be made from selling weapons and oil to be gained from the offending countries for that (15 Saudi, 2 UAE and one each from Egypt and Lebanon). I'm not saying there isn't a threat from an extremist minority, there is, but please get the threat in perspective and don't go for the 'build walls, travel bans on all, threaten violence' option and then if judges get in your way call them Mexican or 'so called' or 'dumb' bringing bad people upon the states. Trump has already done and said enough to earn his own 'bad people' tag ironically.

Last edited by OzTennis; Feb 7th 2017 at 9:07 am.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

But how does it take so long for some people to realise that what he says is absurd? How are there still others who can't see the buffoon for what he is? He is now the president that wears a tinfoil hat.

The defence of his travel ban stated that he was more informed to make the decision on the ban than a judge. How ridiculous. Sure he might have been briefed on potential threats but all he has done is implement his pre-election brain fart that had zero classified briefing, just his intolerant and ignorant bullshit.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
As I keep saying there are thousands of people murdered annually by white supremacists legally armed to the teeth. No gun control, no mention that this is the biggest problem facing America, rather the tactic of racists to single out non-whites, muslims as the real threat (all of them; well all of them from 7 countries). Trump keeps saying he wants to prevent another 9/11 or 11/9 if you are American) but none of the 9/11 bombers came from the countries on the travel ban. There's too much money to be made from selling weapons and oil to be gained from the offending countries for that (15 Saudi, 2 UAE and one each from Egypt and Lebanon).
I agree that the omission of Saudi Arabia on that ban made it hard for many including myself to take it seriously. I have no problem though with stricter security measures when USA cannot properly vet people form certain countries.

Where on earth do you get the idea that white supremacists are killing thousands annually? Have never seen a single article or report about that. Even the Southern Poverty Law Center doesn't report that. Or how much a threat they are ? In the 1990's after several violent attacks by very extreme right-wing groups the US government made a concerted effort to deal with such groups- I have read articles that indicate for some groups up to 25% of members are either government informants or agents. But perhaps I missed something, where does the "thousands" comment come from ?

I agree some aspects of gun control are quite astounding in the US, types of arms that can be bought, and also that at gun shows arms can be bought without background checks. On the other hand many states which have more guns per resident have less crime, so I am not sure gun control the only issue. And to make matters worse, guns flow south across the border to the Mexican drug cartels.

Last edited by morpeth; Feb 7th 2017 at 9:20 am.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
But how does it take so long for some people to realise that what he says is absurd? How are there still others who can't see the buffoon for what he is? He is now the president that wears a tinfoil hat.

The defence of his travel ban stated that he was more informed to make the decision on the ban than a judge. How ridiculous. Sure he might have been briefed on potential threats but all he has done is implement his pre-election brain fart that had zero classified briefing, just his intolerant and ignorant bullshit.
Trump may have more information than the judge (one would hope so !) and perhaps from a security angle the ban enhances security, but I would hope judge is not inserting his beliefs about the ban whether necessary but instead whether it is legal.

I do think there are many who voted for Trump who just don't pay attention to these things that gets the left so upset.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
America, rather the tactic of racists to single out non-whites and muslims as the real threat (all of them; well all of them from 7 countries). Trump keeps saying he wants to prevent another 9/11 (or 11/9 if you are American) but none of the 9/11 bombers came from the countries on the travel ban. There's too much money to be made from selling weapons and oil to be gained from the offending countries for that (15 Saudi, 2 UAE and one each from Egypt and Lebanon). I'm not saying there isn't a threat from an extremist minority, there is, but please get the threat in perspective and don't go for the 'build walls, travel bans on all, threaten violence' option and then if judges get in your way call them Mexican or 'so called' or 'dumb' bringing bad people upon the states. Trump has already done and said enough to earn his own 'bad people' tag ironically.
This is where the left have rather confused themselves. Or haven't read deep enough into the reasons for action. Or lap up the lack of depth and really don't want to find the truth.

Mohammed Atta was Egyptian, initially radicalised in Germany, forged the 9/11 attacks in Afghanistan. None of which are on the list. Nor are many mostly Muslim countries in the world.

The seven countries were deemed by the Obama administration as sources of terror. Afghanistan has been cleaned and is no longer on that list.

The fact is sport, you want it to be the "whole Muslim world is banned from the US". You are itching for it so you can jump up and down and act all hypocritical like all good left wingers do.

The reality is 7 countries currently known as terror hotspots including state sponsored terrorism have been identified.

Whether the ban is effective or not will remain to be seen but in the meantime, get a grip of reality and do us all a favour and stop fluffing stuff up.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Trump may have more information than the judge (one would hope so !) and perhaps from a security angle the ban enhances security, but I would hope judge is not inserting his beliefs about the ban whether necessary but instead whether it is legal.

I do think there are many who voted for Trump who just don't pay attention to these things that gets the left so upset.
But hang on. You think a judge should keep personal opinion out of his decision making but Trump doesn't need to? Like I said, he has only implemented his pre-election policy. He even decided to exclude countries where his businesses are trading when it came to imposing the travel ban. If you think his actions were based on some classified information on new potential threats then I think you're being very naive.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
But hang on. You think a judge should keep personal opinion out of his decision making but Trump doesn't need to? Like I said, he has only implemented his pre-election policy. He even decided to exclude countries where his businesses are trading when it came to imposing the travel ban. If you think his actions were based on some classified information on new potential threats then I think you're being very naive.
Saudi was not on the Obama Administrations list of terror proned countries or states that sponsor terrorism.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

http://whytrumpisgreat.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.