Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Donald
84.62%
Hillary
15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Old Nov 13th 2016, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Awwww diddums

The reality is that there is no comparison between Trump and Hitler - only in the heads of those who cannot argue their point effectively

Like I said - you lose
See above post. End of.

Muslims are apparently ok if you can make billions in their countries, get them to finance your businesses, employ them as your workers and have them as customers.

Old Nov 13th 2016, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
I keep reading and hearing about how Trump is a racist because comments some take as racist, and have the impression that is now becomes more important than foreign or domestic policy.

For example I hear he is racist because he wants to build a wall and enforce border control, but that could be justified by security and economic concerns.
Speaking of foreign policy and why the world is concerned about Trump, here's why the UK is worried about the loose cannon in the White House:

Donald Trump-Vladimir Putin alliance sparks diplomatic crisis in UK

http://www.theage.com.au/world/us-el...10-gsn0zd.html

Last edited by OzTennis; Nov 13th 2016 at 1:51 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2016, 3:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Speaking of foreign policy and why the world is concerned about Trump, here's why the UK is worried about the loose cannon in the White House:

Donald Trump-Vladimir Putin alliance sparks diplomatic crisis in UK

US election: What does a Donald Trump presidency mean for the world?
Well, I am unsure from a long term strategic point of view, considering possible trends in China and Islamic world, why wouldn't America want closer relations with Russia. Trump words make appear a wild card, but whether he will be the wild card when he is office who really knows.
Old Nov 13th 2016, 7:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
See above post. End of.

Muslims are apparently ok if you can make billions in their countries, get them to finance your businesses, employ them as your workers and have them as customers.

http://i.imgur.com/RDsjQvx.png

http://i.imgur.com/D6WE2CA.jpg
You seem to be softening your stance. Is the evidence just overwhelming your weak argument?

So now he only likes rich Muslims but still a racist because he hates poor Muslims? Did he actually say that somewhere? Can you show me? I thought his intentions were to enforce stricker entry guidelines from countries or regions known as terror hotbeds? No?

(I would also like to know when a religion became a race)

(Was Hitler mentioned somewhere? Just quietly this is becoming laughable. Check out the gullible on BE ho ho ho)
Old Nov 13th 2016, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GarryP
You need someone to paint a picture?
No but I would like you to explain to me whether the black people doing the beating up are racist, bigoted, intolerant or just stupid. Using your logic, these are repesentitive of all Clinton voters
Old Nov 13th 2016, 9:43 pm
Account Closed

I don't recall Trump ever saying all Mexicans are rapists, he merely said Mexico's not sending their best and that he'd gladly build a door for the migrants that could add something to the American economy. That's sense not racism.

And all this bumph about Trump doing business in the middle east, why wouldn't he? Killary dealt arms there, at least he's building stuff not blowing it up.

I often wonder why it seems ok to be marginalize the white working class, and piss all over them in favour of immigrants. Perhaps these lovely generous lefties are just cynical enough to count each immigrant as a potential vote, and humanity has nothing to do with it?

My politics is pretty central, but I'm leaning right nowadays, not because I necessarily agree with right wing policies, it's more to do with distancing myself from lefty lunacy, arrogance and a complete inability to self critique.

Got lefties in here giving it large about the 3 wise monkeys, and the irony of such finger pointing is entirely lost on them.
Old Nov 13th 2016, 10:12 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
No but I would like you to explain to me whether the black people doing the beating up are racist, bigoted, intolerant or just stupid. Using your logic, these are repesentitive of all Clinton voters
They were individual criminals. And in the same way I haven't called all Trump supporters KKK members, any party affiliation is secondary (unless you are a journalist).

Now, how about answering my question?
Old Nov 13th 2016, 10:21 pm
Account Closed

They were individual criminals. And in the same way I haven't called all Trump supporters KKK members, any party affiliation is secondary (unless you are a journalist).

Now, how about answering my question?
Which question was that? I'll have a stab
Old Nov 13th 2016, 10:26 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Which question was that? I'll have a stab
http://britishexpats.com/forum/barbi.../#post12103688

What caused you to jump onto the Trump bandwagon, despite ...
Old Nov 13th 2016, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

http://britishexpats.com/forum/barbi.../#post12103688

What caused you to jump onto the Trump bandwagon, despite ...
You weren't quoting me, so I'd no reason to think you were asking me the question. Since you ask now though, I'm not on any band wagon. It's just convenient for you to label me, go figure indeed. Trump has been demonised in the press throughout the election campaign, and he's won in spite of it. He wasn't bought off by the press, and he was able to say some outragious things with no reprisal because he was in no-ones pocket.

For a long time now, I've been saying the common people in our society are being marginalized and driven towards extremist views, you can't go blaming me, or them because you and your lefty governors didn't listen. This Jonathon Pie character is spot on, well worth 7 minutes of your time, if you have an open mind that is, so probably best to leave it

Last edited by scrubbedexpat098; Nov 13th 2016 at 11:10 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2016, 11:13 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

You weren't quoting me, so I'd no reason to think you were asking me the question. Since you ask now though, I'm not on any band wagon. It's just convenient for you to label me, go figure indeed. Trump has been demonised in the throughout the election campaign, and he's won in spite of it. He wasn't bought off by the press, and he was able to say some outragious things with no reprisal because he was in no-ones pocket.

For a long time now, I've been saying the common people in our society are being marginalized and driven towards extremist views, you can't go blaming me, or them because you and your lefty governors didn't listen. This Jonathon Pie character is spot on, well worth 7 minutes of your time, if you have an open mind that is, so probably best to leave it
So, to you, the fact that he says the words you agree with is more important than the pretty obvious factor that he's lying his head off in saying them?

Trump wasn't demonised, he was accurately labelled. The point was you didn't care, did you? I don't think you cared either if the limited plans he did put forward were practical either.

And even though it was all about a country distant from here, you got engaged in it because ....

See that's the bit that gets me - the reason why someone who is objectively a second hand car salesman who you'd avoid if you were at a party with him, manages to spin a tall tale in such a way that people ignore the reality and buy in to the bull. You know he's a arrogant nasty piece of work that would sell you for spare parts if he could make a dollar out of it - yet you put that to the side because ...?
Old Nov 13th 2016, 11:29 pm
Account Closed

So, to you, the fact that he says the words you agree with is more important than the pretty obvious factor that he's lying his head off in saying them?

Trump wasn't demonised, he was accurately labelled. The point was you didn't care, did you? I don't think you cared either if the limited plans he did put forward were practical either.

And even though it was all about a country distant from here, you got engaged in it because ....

See that's the bit that gets me - the reason why someone who is objectively a second hand car salesman who you'd avoid if you were at a party with him, manages to spin a tall tale in such a way that people ignore the reality and buy in to the bull. You know he's a arrogant nasty piece of work that would sell you for spare parts if he could make a dollar out of it - yet you put that to the side because ...?
Because Killary deserves her nick name, she lies too, in fact there have been several instances of her U-turning on previous statements just for the sake of getting elected.

I'm not for Trump at all, they were both terrible candidates, but the bit that I'm a big fan of is the little man giving a massive **** you to people who haven't even got the decency to pretend that they matter.

Of course Trump lied, he's a politician now, but the fact that the people have stood up and said we've had enough is immensely pleasing to me. Clinton stood for no change, more of the same and lower class Americans have spoken. Good on em.
Old Nov 13th 2016, 11:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
Well, I am unsure from a long term strategic point of view, considering possible trends in China and Islamic world, why wouldn't America want closer relations with Russia. Trump words make appear a wild card, but whether he will be the wild card when he is office who really knows.
Least of all Trump knows, just how much a wild card he may or may not be.
Old Nov 13th 2016, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Because Killary deserves her nick name, she lies too, in fact there have been several instances of her U-turning on previous statements just for the sake of getting elected.

I'm not for Trump at all, they were both terrible candidates, but the bit that I'm a big fan of is the little man giving a massive **** you to people who haven't even got the decency to pretend that they matter.

Of course Trump lied, he's a politician now, but the fact that the people have stood up and said we've had enough is immensely pleasing to me. Clinton stood for no change, more of the same and lower class Americans have spoken. Good on em.
Good on em. Trump unlikely to prove their saviour, but the dye has been broken. Real change may well result. People before economics further down the road. Now that would be revolutionary.
Old Nov 13th 2016, 11:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He's a businessman. Of course he lies, is suggestive, changes stance to suit the way of the wind, lies, takes what he can, narcissistic, a bully, but he has broken the mould. He will likely be sussed out soon enough, with real change more likely the next time around.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.