Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Trump for President?!

Trump for President?!

Old Aug 11th 2015, 7:35 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trump for President?!

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Average (or mean) intelligence would be the sum of all of the intelligence quotients divided by the entire population, so it could be weighted in either direction by particularly bright or particularly stupid people.

It may not be an even split between those above and those below. That would be the median intelligence, which is the number that splits the upper 50% and the lower 50%.

Is Oprah planning to run? She probably could do quite well - but which party?

S
Mean, Mode, Median - ahh school stats !

With IQ they are all basically the same over a large population size.

The point I was making is that Trump's rhetoric was supposed to rile up the base - with ludicrous inflammatory pronouncements that could be denounced and in the process make the other, also insane, GOP candidates look more reasonable and restrained. He was there to shift the window and make Jeb Bush look intelligent and trustworthy.

Only problem is he's been slagging off hispanics AND women, and he's still sitting on 24% poll rating, twice that of his nearest opponent.

Rather than being a loony early pacesetter the sacrifices his race for the benefit of the rest and a nice backhander if the GOP get back in, what he's done is demonstrate that the GOP base are now absolutely insane, and thick as sh*t to boot. Nobody with even two working braincells would be supporting someone who has already pissed off two thirds of the voting public and therefore has 'loser' written all over him. Yet, here we are, and I'm betting that Trump is now thinking "I could win this". Cue dirty laundry being bought out to hopefully trip him up as he goes rogue (and probably jail him).

On the plus side, this demonstrates, once and for all, that the GOP vote is the dumb vote. You HAVE to be an idiot, no matter what your politics, to think "Trump, yeah he sounds right, he's got a chance".
Old Aug 11th 2015, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Well Obama was the first black president Trump can be the first orange one.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...62_634x369.jpg
Anyone with that hair shouldn't even be allowed out in public!
Old Aug 11th 2015, 10:20 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

He's a complete fu**ing wanker.

Therefore perfectly suited for the job of POTUS.
Old Aug 11th 2015, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Well Obama was the first black president Trump can be the first orange one.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...62_634x369.jpg
I'd rather have the orang-utan in power!!

Doesn't matter who wins, they are all controlled by the all powerful business/gun toting lobby anyway. That is why Obama has been castrated- he wants to do things and is blocked by the money grubbers who profit by making others suffer and have no interest in changing the status quo.

Think my coffee is a bit strong today!!
Old Aug 12th 2015, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

He has a touch of the Boris Johnson about him, albiet a more extreme version. There's plenty of nous underneath the eccentricity, although no doubt he has some genuinely disturbing opinions too. Thus far, he's performed a spectacular exercise in branding.
Old Aug 12th 2015, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

Cosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JoeBloggs80
He has a touch of the Boris Johnson about him, albiet a more extreme version. There's plenty of nous underneath the eccentricity, although no doubt he has some genuinely disturbing opinions too. Thus far, he's performed a spectacular exercise in branding.
Very well put
Old Aug 12th 2015, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

Cosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant future

Cripes more inane comments - this time from Michigan:

Trump is 'the Kanye West of politics,' said an enthusiastic 18-year-old who came with three friends to hear the outspoken tycoon's presidential pitch.

I'm sure Kanye will be thrilled with the comparison, especially as his wife Kartrashian just posed with Hillary for a 'selfie' to pledge her allegiance to the Democrats.
Old Aug 12th 2015, 3:07 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cosmo Knott
Trump is 'the Kanye West of politics'
Now THAT's something I can agree with.
Old Aug 12th 2015, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

The don is getting some massive support.

He certainly has his followers The worse he says the more he gets, USA can be like that unfortunately.

All quite amusing to me as my eldest son had Trump as his idol when he was about ten. I don't think it was the hair or the looks more the gold towers, billionaire status maybe.

Must ask him, how do you feel about trump these days
Old Aug 12th 2015, 10:34 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoeBloggs80
He needs a nice catch phrase to endear him to the younger voters.
"Pull my finger for Trump!" is my suggestion.
Old Aug 12th 2015, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

Old Aug 12th 2015, 11:51 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

The amazing thing about Trump is that he is getting support from the right, despite, many leftish policies (e.g. health care). He has gotten the right media (Fox) to attack him from the left (his non-PC sexism). His continued support suggests to me that the tea-party crack-pots are more concerned with being anti-establishment (in their own, from a very establishment starting point, kind of way) than anything else. Everything surrounding him is just a mesh of contradictions.
Old Aug 12th 2015, 11:59 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

All he needs to do, if he gets selected or actually decides to run against a repub (unlikely), is to promise to legalise marijuana.
Old Aug 13th 2015, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
All he needs to do, if he gets selected or actually decides to run against a repub (unlikely), is to promise to legalise marijuana.
Sign his own death warrant if he does..... All that drug ridden Mafia money has to be protected.
Old Aug 13th 2015, 5:20 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Sign his own death warrant if he does..... All that drug ridden Mafia money has to be protected.
Something of a win-win then?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.