Wikiposts

trouser snake

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 10:51 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default trouser snake

anyone else going to see him...

im bringin,,sexy back...ooowwwwwwwww...

Last edited by aston man; Oct 22nd 2007 at 10:54 pm.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: trouser snake

Yeah, me and a friend, can't wait. Yeeha !!

This is Donna by the way,
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 10:57 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Yeah, me and a friend, can't wait. Yeeha !!

This is Donna by the way,
i know its you really neil

my mrs,daughter ,sister and laura from gordon and laura are going...
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Yeah should be a good night. I'm not a huge fan of his music but think he will put on the great show. My friend, postponed her emigration to see him in the UK. How that's a fan for you.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:12 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Not me

I prefer real music and am now just waiting for Iron Maiden to arrive in Feb
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:21 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sam
Not me

I prefer real music and am now just waiting for Iron Maiden to arrive in Feb
flippin iron maiden,,theres nothin sexy about them...oooooooowwwwww
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

charb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant future

I've been texting the Fox for the past week, to try & win tkts. Probably work out cheaper just to bloody buy some! lol
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:25 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
flippin iron maiden,,theres nothin sexy about them...oooooooowwwwww
you obviously never had a good head banging session to Number of the Beast
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:27 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sam
you obviously never had a good head banging session to Number of the Beast
my darling,my heads to bleedin beutifull to start banging it on some beast...have you been on the sherry...

Last edited by aston man; Oct 22nd 2007 at 11:32 pm.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:27 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone else going to see him...

im bringin,,sexy back...ooowwwwwwwww...

I thought this was about something you'd found in your garden....

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 12:19 am
Sam
here and staying

my darling,my heads to bleedin beutifull to start banging it on some beast...have you been on the sherry...

r u sure your not a woman Ast???

thats the excuse i use
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 12:22 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

See, I'm with you on this one. Much rather have a night with Aerosmith or AC/DC than Justin Timberlake.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 12:25 am
Sam
here and staying

Thanks D

I was beginning to think i was on my own here

I love Areosmith and we saw Guns and Roses when they were over and i have to say they were fantasic, amazing, brilliant - it was just a shame that the sound system at the Burswood was not up to standard for G & R, lets hope they have upgraded as promised by the time Iron Maiden come!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 12:28 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
Thanks D

I was beginning to think i was on my own here

I love Areosmith and we saw Guns and Roses when they were over and i have to say they were fantasic, amazing, brilliant - it was just a shame that the sound system at the Burswood was not up to standard for G & R, lets hope they have upgraded as promised by the time Iron Maiden come!
No. When I get to the office in the morning the first thing I do is to plug in my headphones and click on my fave classic rock station from Toronto. The girl I share my office with was pissing herself today because I was singing along to Janie's Got a Gun. Loud.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 12:36 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by Dorothy
No. When I get to the office in the morning the first thing I do is to plug in my headphones and click on my fave classic rock station from Toronto. The girl I share my office with was pissing herself today because I was singing along to Janie's Got a Gun. Loud.

Good for you honey

I'm limited to my day off which is when i play ACDC, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, Marilian (sp) (a bit softer) Motor Head, etc
SO i really hate it when Alan arranges his day off as the same day as mine, means another week before i get to play my stuff loud!

You'll have to come round one day D, in the summer, kids can go in the pool, we can chill with a glass of chard and some decent music!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.