Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Trivial Negative things in your life...

Trivial Negative things in your life...

Old Jul 5th 2010, 8:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trivial Negative things in your life...

Originally Posted by kporte
All that crap went with my gall bladder!
Wifes on a mission to keep hers.... "It must be more important than they say it is" according to her.

So watch this space. Ultra sound permitting I guess.
Old Jul 5th 2010, 8:57 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
I'd rather have a liver than a gall bladder, so it's good news I guess. Do we use our gall bladder

I certainly use my liver. It's on overtime
The liver has to work harder to break down fats with the gall bladder gone I believe.... I feel much better
Old Jul 5th 2010, 8:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Wifes on a mission to keep hers.... "It must be more important than they say it is" according to her.

for her - I was wondering this morning how she was getting on
Old Jul 5th 2010, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
for her - I was wondering this morning how she was getting on
She has spent the whole afternoon working researching and working out her new diet.

I wonder how much of that I will have to eat LOL.... thanks for the thoughts Polly

Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:00 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

The liver has to work harder to break down fats with the gall bladder gone I believe.... I feel much better
You must be down to the size of a baby elephant by now
Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:01 am
Account Closed

I think it is tbh. I had no choice as it was shutting my liver down.
Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

That's the problem the guy at work is having, the gall baldder has to go or the liver won't survive - very bad case of deja vu here!!
Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
You must be down to the size of a baby elephant by now
I'm not going to the toilet with you again if you're gonna peek!
Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:18 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going to the toilet with you again if you're gonna peek!
It's the way you walk
Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:19 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
It's the way you walk
You mean the holding onto the tail of the one in front with his trunk?
Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:25 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
You mean the holding onto the tail of the one in front with his trunk?
He has been doing a lot of that lately
Old Jul 5th 2010, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Whoa... I'm not letting my wife read about this one. Hope you are ok now. Lets see what her doctors say.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 12:00 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Aha there in lies the opposite of Man Flu.... Trivial things being major for Women

Ducks and dives for cover.... well bed actually
And there was me about to offer sympathy and good wishes to your wife
Old Jul 6th 2010, 1:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
And there was me about to offer sympathy and good wishes to your wife

Whoa.... you knew what time to post that didnt you

I'll be driving off to work with those words running around in my thoughts