Trick or Treaters

Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:16 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Trick or Treaters

Just had a trick or treater, the kid must've been 16 - he was just wearing normal clothes with a baraclava (one he'd made himself by cutting 2 eyes out of a long wooly hat) What's all that about?!?

Anyway, I sent him off with a lollipop
Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:19 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trick or Treaters

Originally Posted by Clippies
Just had a trick or treater, the kid must've been 16 - he was just wearing normal clothes with a baraclava (one he'd made himself by cutting 2 eyes out of a long wooly hat) What's all that about?!?

I would have clipped his ear, hes only after fag/beer money

Nev
Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:19 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

have you had any others. we've had loads. my daughter has just got back with MrW with loads of booty. just encouraging her to pass it round

Last edited by thewoodz; Oct 31st 2006 at 6:23 pm.
Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

My eldest son went out last night with his friend and his grandad. They all dressed up.
Ive had one or 2 knock at my door but not many this year. most have been older boys with scream masks
Mandy
Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:22 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redlion

Nev
yea we ran out of sweets last year and so MrW started giving out money - amazing how many older ones we started having.
if i run out this year i will start giving out fruit (or daughters booty )
Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:23 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redlion

Nev
Lol, I was sooooo tempted to - it was right on the tip of my tongue to say something but then I bottled it Didn't even speak to him, just gave him a lolly and shut door
Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:24 pm

Originally Posted by thewoodz
have you had any others. we've had loads. my daughter has just got back with MrW with loads of booty. just encouraging her to pass it round
Only my friend's two kids so far - still early though, last year they were still ringing the bell at nearly 11pm!

I'm off out in a bit though so I'll have to leave the lolly dispensing to Dale
Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
My eldest son went out last night with his friend and his grandad. They all dressed up.
Ive had one or 2 knock at my door but not many this year. most have been older boys with scream masks
Mandy
You know when the littlies knock the door and they're dressed so well and clearly put some effort in I really like to see it - but when you've got these older ones that don't even bother to dress up it just gets ridiculous - well they'll be getting no money from me Just lollipops
Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

You know when the littlies knock the door and they're dressed so well and clearly put some effort in I really like to see it - but when you've got these older ones that don't even bother to dress up it just gets ridiculous - well they'll be getting no money from me Just lollipops

i never dish out money.
When i run out of sweets i put all the ready salted crisps in a bag and get them to take one out
(i sound mean ) im not honest
Mandy
Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:30 pm

i never dish out money.
When i run out of sweets i put all the ready salted crisps in a bag and get them to take one out
(i sound mean ) im not honest
Mandy
Lol, that's so funny Mandy Do you mean one crisp or one packet?
Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lol, that's so funny Mandy Do you mean one crisp or one packet?

a packet (although if hubby were here it would be one crisp)LOL
Mandy
Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:36 pm
on the Goldie

Mandy
i thought you meant 1 crisp
Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:37 pm

Mandy
PMSL, I thought you meant one crisp I think a packet is quite generous, especially as the ones that come here only get a lollipop I usually buy loads of chocolate and stuff but this year I haven't bothered cus it'll only tempt me to eat it
Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMSL, I thought you meant one crisp I think a packet is quite generous, especially as the ones that come here only get a lollipop I usually buy loads of chocolate and stuff but this year I haven't bothered cus it'll only tempt me to eat it

Its the only way i can get rid of ready salted crisps. I must have at least a years supply
Mandy
Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:59 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Its the only way i can get rid of ready salted crisps. I must have at least a years supply
Mandy
I've been out trick or treating- yep dressed up as a pussy cat - long tail the lot no lollipops tho - just some very strange looks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.