Trick or Treaters

Old Oct 31st 2006, 7:00 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trick or Treaters

Originally Posted by sassycat
I've been out trick or treating- yep dressed up as a pussy cat - long tail the lot no lollipops tho - just some very strange looks
you mean you aren't a real cat sassy
Old Oct 31st 2006, 7:02 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thewoodz
you mean you aren't a real cat sassy
If you could see me as I sit here typing - fluffy ears, long swishy tail and whiskers - of course I'm a bloody cat and a sassy one at that
Old Oct 31st 2006, 7:07 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

If you could see me as I sit here typing - fluffy ears, long swishy tail and whiskers - of course I'm a bloody cat and a sassy one at that

bet some of the men where hoping u where the treat
Old Oct 31st 2006, 7:09 pm
Account Closed

bet some of the men where hoping u where the treat
They could have had a stroke of my

TAIL
Old Oct 31st 2006, 7:16 pm
on the Goldie

They could have had a stroke of my

TAIL
you keeping your costume on then to tease em later?
with your tail
Old Oct 31st 2006, 7:18 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Just had a trick or treater, the kid must've been 16 - he was just wearing normal clothes with a baraclava (one he'd made himself by cutting 2 eyes out of a long wooly hat) What's all that about?!?

Anyway, I sent him off with a lollipop
Bet he was happy!! Probably looking to get change towards 10 fags :scared:
We had one last night (it was FREEEZING) with SHORTS on and a hoody over his eyes
So I sent him away with a chocolate bar
J x
Old Oct 31st 2006, 7:18 pm
Account Closed

you keeping your costume on then to tease em later?
with your tail

maybe

It is a beautiful long black swishy number with a white tip (sh1t sounds like a deadly insect )
Old Oct 31st 2006, 7:20 pm
on the Goldie

maybe

It is a beautiful long black swishy number with a white tip (sh1t sounds like a deadly insect )
yea you wish it was.....
gotta run should be back later
I'll just follow the loud raucous laughs to find you x
Old Oct 31st 2006, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

shoule be trick or twat

cos if i get hold of the little b*****ds who superglued the car locks last night ill twat em!

and as for the eggs thrown at the window..I dont clean them so that was a waste.

Have my suspisions, as only my car got done..lad next door and his mates me thinks as i had altercation with him in summer over him riding his moped up and down constantly for hours just ouside house..no insurance, licence, L plates at the time either.

Confronted him and with his mum there this morning..guess what, I didnt know anything about the car (he grins ) but i hadnt mentioned the word car up till then just said what was happening last night..put his foot right in it..just like my foot gonna go right up his fat arse before i leave this house.

sorry if ive spoilt this by winging..but sooooo angry
Old Oct 31st 2006, 9:34 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Lolly I'd be angry too!
Old Oct 31st 2006, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a trick or treater, the kid must've been 16 - he was just wearing normal clothes with a baraclava (one he'd made himself by cutting 2 eyes out of a long wooly hat) What's all that about?!?

Anyway, I sent him off with a lollipop
Ha, I had the same one I reckon. Tried to sidle up with some younger kids, but even with balaclava I recognised him from last year. Told him he was too old and threatening. Then I noticed blood (real) on his palm and quizzed him about that! Sent him off empty handed. No retribution yet. I think I just stunned him!
Old Nov 1st 2006, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

You know when the littlies knock the door and they're dressed so well and clearly put some effort in I really like to see it - but when you've got these older ones that don't even bother to dress up it just gets ridiculous - well they'll be getting no money from me Just lollipops

We had one girl and a little boy come by the house, must have been no more than 8 and 4 years old. They knocked on the door and said nothing. I asked them are they going to sing any halloween songs and they said that they didn't know any. They said they were just out for the fun of it. I asked them did they not have any costumes or anything either? They replied no we don't even know what halloween is? I suggested that they look up on the internet or ask there parents (who by the way were not with them), what halloween was, gave them 50c each and shut the door.

My 9 year old was mortified that I said all that to them, but I think that if they want to get in the spirit of it they need to make a b......y effort!!!
Old Nov 1st 2006, 6:20 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manxfamily
We had one girl and a little boy come by the house, must have been no more than 8 and 4 years old. They knocked on the door and said nothing. I asked them are they going to sing any halloween songs and they said that they didn't know any. They said they were just out for the fun of it. I asked them did they not have any costumes or anything either? They replied no we don't even know what halloween is? I suggested that they look up on the internet or ask there parents (who by the way were not with them), what halloween was, gave them 50c each and shut the door.

My 9 year old was mortified that I said all that to them, but I think that if they want to get in the spirit of it they need to make a b......y effort!!!
Lol, well done
Old Nov 1st 2006, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by seasprite
Ha, I had the same one I reckon. Tried to sidle up with some younger kids, but even with balaclava I recognised him from last year. Told him he was too old and threatening. Then I noticed blood (real) on his palm and quizzed him about that! Sent him off empty handed. No retribution yet. I think I just stunned him!
Ooh that was very brave!
Old Nov 1st 2006, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I went to the shops to get some treats for the kids.......................and forgot to buy them!! :scared:
About 4 oclock a little girl dressed as a fantastic witch knocked, I had nothing in the house................so gave her a dollar!! Jumped in thr car to the local deli and spent $15 on chews, lollypops etc..................and no bugger knocked for the rest of the night!!!!