TRADE UNIONS..hmmm

Old Dec 26th 2017, 8:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRADE UNIONS..hmmm

Originally Posted by GarryP
Pretty obvious.

An irrational, unthinking, hatred of a party that has done more for you personally than any other.

You might like to ask yourself, one day, early in the am, why it is you despise so a party that's done you so much good? What is it about your upbringing that lashes out at something you seem barely to understand.
I thought you didn't support the Labor party. I knew that would get your attention.

Historically the Labor party may have been in part responsible for certain worker laws. We are now at a point where the historical values of the Labor party are no longer required.

Historically the Labor party have also been responsible for economic decline and economic mismanagement.

The Labor party wreck it, the Liberal party fix it.

Again we are currently in a fix it cycle. Lots of jobs, debt reduction, restructuring and balancing of taxes, and ultimately fair and honest good for all.

Its a shame you and much of the population believe things like mediscare over economic policy. Lucky the wrong team lost and only policy became a write off and the other lot are now in a position to demonstrate what a good economy brings for all. Not just a few who believe unionism is still a required thing.

As I have said before unions and the Labor party could still have their place if they modernised and helped business and their workers make money. But no, they still want to rape the employers and create an us and them mentality. Old school stuff.
Old Dec 27th 2017, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
Isn't that a strange thing to say. I despise the Labor party, a party supported by unions who benefit very few in the population. If I were actually interested in the smaller good of society, Labor would be the one.

The resentment has done you in and warped the mind.

You live in cloud cuckoo land I'm afraid if you think the Lieberals will support the majority of the population.

Unless of course you consider the dismantling of the welfare state, brick by brick, the onus on massive tax cuts to corporations and the extreme wealthy, will somehow trickle down to assist the majority?

You could do worse than read the history of the formation of the American Middle Class as a result of government intervention. Oh how that nation prospered.

Acting as managers as laissez faire economics does few any good. Apart from the corporates calling the shots and the wealthy squirreling it away.
Old Dec 27th 2017, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you didn't support the Labor party. I knew that would get your attention.

Historically the Labor party may have been in part responsible for certain worker laws. We are now at a point where the historical values of the Labor party are no longer required.

Historically the Labor party have also been responsible for economic decline and economic mismanagement.

Again we are currently in a fix it cycle. Lots of jobs, debt reduction, restructuring and balancing of taxes, and ultimately fair and honest good for all.

Its a shame you and much of the population believe things like mediscare over economic policy. Lucky the wrong team lost and only policy became a write off and the other lot are now in a position to demonstrate what a good economy brings for all. Not just a few who believe unionism is still a required thing.

As I have said before unions and the Labor party could still have their place if they modernised and helped business and their workers make money. But no, they still want to rape the employers and create an us and them mentality. Old school stuff.
No they want a fair deal in an ever increasingly unfair world. Neo Liberal economics has run its course and well on the nose. In the Australian context, it is responsible in building an ever increasing unjust society.

I think workers do their share at the moment to make their employer money. Corporates forever looking to bring down costs.

You are so one eyed on the matter of unions and fairness that even the IEA might blush. Not they would likely disagree, just that they wouldn't necessary want to broadcast loudly their right wing agenda to the public at large.

The Lib's have an odious job at hand attempting to sell such rubbish as well.
Old Dec 27th 2017, 6:36 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Still don't, but I can give credit where it's due. Nearly every advance in society and living standards have come from the left or the centre over the last 60 years.

Almost exactly the opposite. In an age of globalisation we need next level protection of worker rights, on a worldwide basis, same as the multinationals, such that there can be no race to the bottom.

Err, nope. Evidentially its the right wing parties that have presided over economic mismanagement and stuffup.

Abbott and Trunbull - they say "nah"

I think you've mistaken 'fix it' for 'f**k it up'. There is nothing about the current maladminstratation that's creating jobs, reducing debt, or doing anything positive. Again evidentially.

... the wrong team lost
Sounds like a freudian slip there. Can't keep the lie straight in your own head?

Old school stuff.
You mean like laissez faire business governance and trickle down economics? I'll take "things that have been conclusive proven not to work, but which are still coalition policy" for 10 points.
Old Dec 27th 2017, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Still don't, but I can give credit where it's due. Nearly every advance in society and living standards have come from the left or the centre over the last 60 years.

Almost exactly the opposite. In an age of globalisation we need next level protection of worker rights, on a worldwide basis, same as the multinationals, such that there can be no race to the bottom.

Err, nope. Evidentially its the right wing parties that have presided over economic mismanagement and stuffup.

Abbott and Trunbull - they say "nah"

I think you've mistaken 'fix it' for 'f**k it up'. There is nothing about the current maladminstratation that's creating jobs, reducing debt, or doing anything positive. Again evidentially.

Sounds like a freudian slip there. Can't keep the lie straight in your own head?

You mean like laissez faire business governance and trickle down economics? I'll take "things that have been conclusive proven not to work, but which are still coalition policy" for 10 points.
So moving forward you will be voting Labor again? Throw me the awesome Bill Shorten policies that help many, not a few.
Old Dec 27th 2017, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So moving forward you will be voting Labor again? Throw me the awesome Bill Shorten policies that help many, not a few.
So failing to address any of the points raised I'll respond in kind. A critique of the horribly flawed Liberal Party does in no way endorse the ALP.

Just because Bill Shorten may not be the desired alternative, does in any way mean the Turnbull lot should not be held to account and just deserves in the next election carried out. That being the rubbish bin of history. Australia needs far better, Australia deserves better.
Old Dec 27th 2017, 11:20 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Well, as you well know, it's a STV system, so it's question of how far down you go/have to go. Obviously nobody sane votes above the line.

In general Labor would be somewhere in the middle of the pack, probably in the lower half. The coalition would be at the top of the 'loony' block - lumped in with the Hansons and the Fred Niles types - but above them , just.

As for positive labor policies that help the many, not the few, opening the Labor policy booklet, at the front, we have coding in schools, STEM teaching, debt free STEM university education and startup capital through tax incentives. Disagree with any of that?

Practical Policies That Put People First - Australian Labor Party
Old Dec 28th 2017, 8:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, as you well know, it's a STV system, so it's question of how far down you go/have to go. Obviously nobody sane votes above the line.

In general Labor would be somewhere in the middle of the pack, probably in the lower half. The coalition would be at the top of the 'loony' block - lumped in with the Hansons and the Fred Niles types - but above them , just.

As for positive labor policies that help the many, not the few, opening the Labor policy booklet, at the front, we have coding in schools, STEM teaching, debt free STEM university education and startup capital through tax incentives. Disagree with any of that?

Practical Policies That Put People First - Australian Labor Party
Not at all. STEM promotion is good for all and oddly for you, a Libs policy also.

Well how about that. A policy turned into action.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-07/pm-malcolm-turnbull-unveils-$1-billion-innovation-program/7006952?pfmredir=sm

That ALP policy booklet is a comical read.

The ALP will ensure cleaners get fair pay and conditions .... give me a break. Is that really necessary? Not something the benefits all.

I also notice they state they agree with Tony Abbotts "Stop the Boats" policy.

The ALP are a joke.
Old Dec 28th 2017, 10:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not at all. STEM promotion is good for all and oddly for you, a Libs policy also.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-07/pm-malcolm-turnbull-unveils-$1-billion-innovation-program/7006952?pfmredir=sm

That ALP policy booklet is a comical read.

The ALP will ensure cleaners get fair pay and conditions .... give me a break. Is that really necessary? Not something the benefits all.

I also notice they state they agree with Tony Abbotts "Stop the Boats" policy.

The ALP are a joke.

The Liberal Party of Australia thanks you for mindlessly toeing the line and wish there were more people with the same principled concern for others and the nation they inhabit.

You are requested to start a recruitment drive, leave out details and facts. Something along the lines of.......

'Tired of thinking for yourself? Come and join the new and improved Liberal Party and leave the thinking to us.'
Old Dec 28th 2017, 10:52 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

Well that's one little bit of the total ALP policy; what they coalition is targeting is investors, not inventors; and it's been a bust.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/0...cience_agenda/

I must be missing the coalition policy to allow 100,000 STEM students to graduate debt free. Rather I'm seeing higher fees being the coalition aim...

Shhh, your bias and dismissal of those at the bottom is showing ....
Old Dec 29th 2017, 5:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well that's one little bit of the total ALP policy; what they coalition is targeting is investors, not inventors; and it's been a bust.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/0...cience_agenda/

I must be missing the coalition policy to allow 100,000 STEM students to graduate debt free. Rather I'm seeing higher fees being the coalition aim...

Shhh, your bias and dismissal of those at the bottom is showing ....
Your register article is very bias and focuses only in one direction.

Here's another to go with the ABC article you give you a helping hand.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/innovation-statement-what-you-need-to-know-about-malcolm-turnbulls-plan-20151206-glgzhs.html

Helping inventors and giving away free tuition before ensuring these STEM beneficiaries have a place to work and make money is a cart leading the horse idea. Again another simplistic dumb arse left wing vote catcher.

Besides, we do not need to give away free university degrees. Students are more than capable paying their debt providing the jobs are there to walk into. Tell me - what realistic benefit for ALL is free tuition for STEM subjects? How is that not discriminatory towards other needed industries? You know things you hate like finance.

Have you actually thought deep enough about this?

Why would you discriminate against cleaners and call them the "bottom". Thats what your ALP are doing too. That's really insulting to cleaners and discriminatory towards people doing other occupations.

Again the hypocrisy of the left wing and the ALP.
Old Dec 31st 2017, 4:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Here's another to go with the ABC article you give you a helping hand.

Innovation statement: what you need to know about Malcolm Turnbull's plan

Helping inventors and giving away free tuition before ensuring these STEM beneficiaries have a place to work and make money is a cart leading the horse idea. Again another simplistic dumb arse left wing vote catcher.

Besides, we do not need to give away free university degrees. Students are more than capable paying their debt providing the jobs are there to walk into. Tell me - what realistic benefit for ALL is free tuition for STEM subjects? How is that not discriminatory towards other needed industries? You know things you hate like finance.

Have you actually thought deep enough about this?

Why would you discriminate against cleaners and call them the "bottom". Thats what your ALP are doing too. That's really insulting to cleaners and discriminatory towards people doing other occupations.

Again the hypocrisy of the left wing and the ALP.
Well the cleaning industry being heavily non unionised and reliant on part time, casual and overseas workers, (often not in tune with rights) is an area fully exposed to exploitation and abuse. That's where the insult lays.
The hypocrisy of The Right in pretending to care would be equally insulting.
Old Dec 31st 2017, 5:30 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

Truth tends to do that ...
Old Jan 1st 2018, 2:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Truth tends to do that ...
Best you've got?
Old Jan 1st 2018, 2:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Well the cleaning industry being heavily non unionised and reliant on part time, casual and overseas workers, (often not in tune with rights) is an area fully exposed to exploitation and abuse. That's where the insult lays.
The hypocrisy of The Right in pretending to care would be equally insulting.
Rubbish. (Mind the pun). There are plenty of unions for cleaners.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.