Toy Story 3

Old Jun 26th 2010, 12:52 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Toy Story 3

Great film

I love toy story
Old Jun 26th 2010, 4:24 am
Just Joined

brandon_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Toy Story 3

pfft; who doesn't love toy story 3, must be out of your mind if you don't.
Old Jun 26th 2010, 4:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Going to see it next week. We're sooooo over 3D though and trying to find a cinema showing it normally at the time we need is proving impossible.
Old Jun 26th 2010, 6:24 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Going to see it next week. We're sooooo over 3D though and trying to find a cinema showing it normally at the time we need is proving impossible.
3D sucks Penny.I've always said its just a gimmick to flog 3D tv's.It wont last IMHO.
Old Jun 26th 2010, 7:13 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Great film

I love toy story
Even my 14 year old boy and 16 year old girl don't mind being seen in public with us so we can see it at the movies. May go tomorrow afternoon to a matinee.
Old Jun 26th 2010, 8:21 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Great film

I love toy story
going to see it today cant wait- will report back later...
Old Jun 26th 2010, 9:27 am
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Great film

I love toy story
Absolutely fantastic film. All five of us were crying at the end You're never too old to watch Toy Story
Old Jun 26th 2010, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back from the drive in! well worth the wait for it
Old Jun 26th 2010, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to all

Coolangatta is a 3D free cinema !! I always take my son there..were over it too xx
Old Jun 27th 2010, 12:07 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunbound
Coolangatta is a 3D free cinema !! I always take my son there..were over it too xx
Yeah, we use Coolie a lot but whilst it's close to home, we need to be up near Southport so it's either Pac or Aus Fair and Aus Fair is feral - reminds me of Luton Arndale Centre.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to all

Yeah, we use Coolie a lot but whilst it's close to home, we need to be up near Southport so it's either Pac or Aus Fair and Aus Fair is feral - reminds me of Luton Arndale Centre.
LOL ...ME TOO !!! Ha thats so funny ..its got that same feel about it !!
Once worked in Luton and it was the worst time of my life..the drive down the hill from the motorway into Luton filled me with dread every morning !!!
Old Jun 27th 2010, 2:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Sunbound
LOL ...ME TOO !!! Ha thats so funny ..its got that same feel about it !!
Once worked in Luton and it was the worst time of my life..the drive down the hill from the motorway into Luton filled me with dread every morning !!!
I'm surprised anyone still uses Aus Fair. It's not much further for that half of the coast to get to Pac Fair or Robina. Not a fan of any shopping centre but at least at the other two you don't feel as though you're going to get mugged or be walking through urine in the carpark
Old Jun 27th 2010, 3:25 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

We loved the film and yes, I cried at the end. It was great to see it. I would say however that I think if you are going to take very young ones that they may be a bit frightened at one or two bits in the film. The 3D? I wouldnt worry about it too much to be honest, I like 3D to have stuff leaping out of the screen towards you, but this was really only just a film with the extra dimention of depth not really much else. Overall a great time last night from woody and the gang.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

I went on the day it opened, took my kids and they loved it.
It was my youngest first trip to the cinema, and she loved it and so wanted a Toy Story t shirt and fleece jacket from the shops.

Luckily Id shipped the original Toy Story toys from the first movies with me. So passed them on to her.

Eldest went to see Shrek 4 and said it was a let down.

Gems
Old Jun 29th 2010, 8:11 am
Just Joined

tomsawyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic movie. Fans of the previous Toy Story movies will definitely not be disappointed.

Quotes (from IMDB):
Buzz Lightyear: Evil Doctor Porkchop!
Hamm the Piggy Bank: That's *Mister* Evil Doctor Porkchop to you!

Buzz Lightyear: Hold on, this is no time to be hysterical!
Hamm the Piggy Bank: This is the perfect time to be hysterical.
Rex the Green Dinosaur: Should we be HYSTERICAL?
Slinky Dog: No!
Mr. Potato Head: Yes!
Buzz Lightyear: Maybe! But not right now!
Hamm the Piggy Bank: C'mon. Let's go see how much we're going for on eBay.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.