Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Is the Tooth Fairy really gay?

Wikiposts

Old Apr 15th 2006, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

goldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nice
Default Is the Tooth Fairy really gay?

I ask this in light of recent comments made by Seaworld on the Gold Coast. They no longer call fairy penguins as such as they do not want to offend the gay community - can you believe that? So what about our poor old Tooth Fairy - is she a lesbian and for that matter is the Tooth Fairy female or male?

No I have not had too much chocolate, read the article from The Sunday Mail and then send Seaworld an email with your thoughts - I certainly did!

http://www.thesundaymail.news.com.au...5E1248,00.html

Happy Easter to all - chocolate melts on the Gold Coast at Easter so eat it quick!

Last edited by goldcoastrealestate; Apr 15th 2006 at 12:37 pm.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

goldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nice
Default Re: Is the Tooth Fairy really gay?

AND . . .

What about the Queen? Her majesty is offending so many gays as well and then what about Queensland where I live? I should leave as I am not homesexual and only 'queens' can live in Queensland! Tongue in cheek!

Drop Rebecca Smith, Publicity Executive from Sea World a message!

Off my soap box now. Back to the chocolate!!!!!!
Old Apr 15th 2006, 5:44 pm
No longer waiting....

crawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to all

Originally Posted by goldcoastrealestate
They no longer call fairy penguins as such as they do not want to offend the gay community
"If the penguins were called poofter penguins or something more direct then it might be a problem" - great quote
Old Apr 15th 2006, 7:59 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Was political correctnes not where the whole world went wrong.
Attached Thumbnails Is the Tooth Fairy really gay?-fairy-floss.jpg  
Old Apr 15th 2006, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

I really do take offense to these penguins being renamed 'little penguins'. I am after all only 5' 3".
Old Apr 15th 2006, 9:58 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Louise M
I really do take offense to these penguins being renamed 'little penguins'. I am after all only 5' 3".
I think porg is much better ... person of restricted growth... coined many years ago by 'Tom Sharpe"...
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:24 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Louise M

so your a little louise then

tip of the day
dont wear a tux
Old Apr 15th 2006, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goldcoastrealestate

I ask this in light of recent comments made by Seaworld on the Gold Coast. They no longer call fairy penguins as such as they do not want to offend the gay community - can you believe that? So what about our poor old Tooth Fairy - is she a lesbian and for that matter is the Tooth Fairy female or male?

No I have not had too much chocolate, read the article from The Sunday Mail and then send Seaworld an email with your thoughts - I certainly did!

Happy Easter to all - chocolate melts on the Gold Coast at Easter so eat it quick!

Made me chuckle. karma sent