Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Tom Waterhouse is a munt

Tom Waterhouse is a munt

Old Mar 26th 2013, 8:25 pm

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tom Waterhouse is a munt

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politi...326-2gs9r.html
Friggin annoying ads. If you got so much of an advantage betting with him why is he reaping in the cash. Low betting IQ.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 8:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tom Waterhouse is a munt

Originally Posted by IvanM
Friggin annoying ads. If you got so much of an advantage betting with him why is he reaping in the cash. Low betting IQ.
Smart cookie if you ask me. He understood very early that cashed up bogans can turn him into a very rich man. Hence his attachment to channel 9.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Robbie (his father) isn't exactly Australia's cleanest bookie, in fact the Fine Cotton scandal is one of the most famous in Australian horse racing history. Tom is just carrying on the family tradition.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 10:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I thouroughly dislike the way betting interrupts programmes here and is all over the ads. If Australia is concerned about problem gambling, a good step would be to stop them advertising it on TV.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
I thouroughly dislike the way betting interrupts programmes here and is all over the ads. If Australia is concerned about problem gambling, a good step would be to stop them advertising it on TV.
Betting is all over the sports cannels on Sky in the UK as well but not to the extent it is here.

Tom Waterhouse is an annyoing little **** mind. I hate the way in the run up to kick off and at half time he gives his professional opinion pitch side on the state of the game and the prospects as if he is a sports commentator.

And what is that raise you betting IQ rubbish all about. But then I have never understood the attraction of gambling, I work too hard for my money to feel the need to go and throw it away or for a short lived winning high.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 1:45 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I think I read recently that a UK mob wants to buy him out for $500m

A knob definitely but good on him if he gets that candy

Nobody is forced to gamble
Old Mar 27th 2013, 2:05 am

Scart munt.
Originally Posted by Beoz
Smart cookie if you ask me. He understood very early that cashed up bogans can turn him into a very rich man. Hence his attachment to channel 9.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 2:12 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

I watch the footy programme for the footy...not the betting and now at the end of the show all this bloody horse racing betting comes up...its footy, stick to that guys and I'll be happy!! Since when has Phil Gould known all about the form and pedigree of all the horses in the 5.30 at Flemington??? Bizarre and actually highlights to me the intrinsic issues that are occurring right now in Australian sport and betting scandals.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Jon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu

You are rright of course, but some people are ceratinly more predisposed to gambling addiction in the same way that cigarrets and alcohol are addicitve, and you wouldn't get someone hawking those two items on prime time TV and inserted in to sports screenings. Most of that was banned in the 80's in the UK.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 2:56 am

No doubting he is smart. Can't stand the ads or him. His bets aren't anywhere near as addictive as other forms of gambling.
Originally Posted by Amazulu
I think I read recently that a UK mob wants to buy him out for $500m

A knob definitely but good on him if he gets that candy

Old Mar 27th 2013, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

roaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon77
You are rright of course, but some people are ceratinly more predisposed to gambling addiction in the same way that cigarrets and alcohol are addicitve, and you wouldn't get someone hawking those two items on prime time TV and inserted in to sports screenings. Most of that was banned in the 80's in the UK.
Alcohol is often advertised during sporting events by the relevant sponsors. For example, 2 sponsors of the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix are Johnnie Walker and James Boag, Cricket Australia is sponsored by Johnnie Walker, and AFL is sponsored by Carlton Draught.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IvanM
He is a munt

And is customers are cs

Meanwhile the govts are looking to balance the books
Old Mar 27th 2013, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

papilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond repute

Biggest addicts here are state governments and the sporting codes.
Old Mar 28th 2013, 12:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Tom was quite presentable, even a gentleman, given his background.

On the old role model front, I think it's better than some chubby hoon with a goatee and sunnies.
Old Mar 28th 2013, 2:11 am

Horse racing is for thieves and the corrupt to pretend to be gentlemen. Gambling is great for cleaning filthy money.
Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
I thought Tom was quite presentable, even a gentleman, given his background.

On the old role model front, I think it's better than some chubby hoon with a goatee and sunnies.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.