British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Today's homework.. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/todays-homework-489045/)

Clippy Oct 25th 2007 7:00 pm

Re: Today's homework..

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom (Post 5470018)
I did mine both before and after a couple of glasses of wine.... My extrovert nature goes up 30% when pissed!

I thought that was quite funny. :D

Lol, that is very funny :D Mine may go up after guinness and down after wine. I shall see if I can function enough to do it again tonight when I get in, there'll be no wine drank tonight but plenty of alcohol in many other forms :lol:

TiddlyPom Oct 25th 2007 7:11 pm

Originally Posted by Clippies (Post 5470021)
Lol, that is very funny :D Mine may go up after guinness and down after wine. I shall see if I can function enough to do it again tonight when I get in, there'll be no wine drank tonight but plenty of alcohol in many other forms :lol:

No lab alcohol I hope...

Clippy Oct 25th 2007 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom (Post 5470036)
No lab alcohol I hope...

I was thinking more along the lines of Guinness, Havana and Coke, Vodka Redbull and a few shots thrown in for good measure ;) oh and maybe a cheeky vimto or two

So tell me..how am I getting the sensing thing so wrong? 1% sensing, sounds very very bad! :ohmy:

Maybe I need some homework :blink:

TiddlyPom Oct 25th 2007 7:16 pm

Originally Posted by Clippies (Post 5470042)
I was thinking more along the lines of Guinness, Havana and Coke, Vodka Redbull and a few shots thrown in for good measure ;) oh and maybe a cheeky vimto or two

So tell me..how am I getting the sensing thing so wrong? 1% sensing, sounds very very bad! :ohmy:

Maybe I need some homework :blink:

I don't know but mine was very low too.

I think it's a good thing... :D

<nods wisely>

worzel Oct 25th 2007 7:18 pm

Interesting. I normally come out as INTJ when I do these at work but came out ENTJ this time (extravert this time rather than intravert).

I guess that is the difference between doing it at work, in a suit when you are being assessed compared to doing it on a Friday arvo, on a semi-anonymous internet forum when you are 45 minutes away from heading to the pub with a load of mates.

Clippy Oct 25th 2007 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom (Post 5470048)
I don't know but mine was very low too.

I think it's a good thing... :D

<nods wisely>

Ooh you were? I feel better now then :D:thumbsup:

TiddlyPom Oct 25th 2007 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by worzel (Post 5470055)
Interesting. I normally come out as INTJ when I do these at work but came out ENTJ this time (extravert this time rather than intravert).

I guess that is the difference between doing it at work, in a suit when you are being assessed compared to doing it on a Friday arvo, on a semi-anonymous internet forum when you are 45 minutes away from heading to the pub with a load of mates.

Which begs the question, Worzel... which is the 'real' you?

worzel Oct 25th 2007 7:28 pm

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom (Post 5470061)
Which begs the question, Worzel... which is the 'real' you?

Have you seen fight club?;):lol:

I think I am naturally the extravert but being an extremely shy kid I bottled it up. As I get older I care less and less about what people think of me. 10 years from now I will be on the comedy circuit doing something offbeat with a koala and a drumstick:lol:

Clippy Oct 25th 2007 7:37 pm

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky (Post 5457894)
cant remember what the letters were but mine were

intoverted 33%
sensing 38%
feelings 12%
judging 1%

not too sure what to make of that.:eek:

Ooh that's same initials as me I think ISFJ, phew thought I was the only one for a panic stricken few hours then :D

TiddlyPom Oct 25th 2007 7:38 pm

Originally Posted by worzel (Post 5470087)
Have you seen fight club?;):lol:

I think I am naturally the extravert but being an extremely shy kid I bottled it up. As I get older I care less and less about what people think of me. 10 years from now I will be on the comedy circuit doing something offbeat with a koala and a drumstick:lol:

Sounds like me. Making up for it as I get older...