Today Tonight

Old Mar 8th 2007, 8:08 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Today Tonight

Originally Posted by bridie
The ones that make me laugh are the morbidly obese people who sit there going "I desperately need this surgery or I'm going to eat myself to death"

Erm..... stop shovelling food into your gob then
It will be like a home from home then . Are you sure they don't nick British TV's stories.

Yesterday morning on GMTV we had the story of the 42 stone woman who has been let down the by NHS because they won't help her. Might help her if her hubby hadn't been sitting there saying he feeds her pizza, chocolate and other rubbish because wifey is hungry.

We've had the 'expose' on retirement homes as well, how much fat is in healthy foods and obese kids and how good it is be size zero.

I've never seen this programme but the word TABLOID just screams out and that says it all really.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 8:53 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Today Tonight

Originally Posted by suzy
It will be like a home from home then . Are you sure they don't nick British TV's stories.

Yesterday morning on GMTV we had the story of the 42 stone woman who has been let down the by NHS because they won't help her. Might help her if her hubby hadn't been sitting there saying he feeds her pizza, chocolate and other rubbish because wifey is hungry.

We've had the 'expose' on retirement homes as well, how much fat is in healthy foods and obese kids and how good it is be size zero.

I've never seen this programme but the word TABLOID just screams out and that says it all really.
When we were over in the last few weeks, the media were all over the obese kids bandwagon. One story was of a 10 year old kid who weighed 20 stone and his thick mother said "well when he's hungry I feed him with chips and Coke and stuff". Nice one