Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Today is National Sympathy Free Day

Today is National Sympathy Free Day

Old Mar 3rd 2012, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Today is National Sympathy Free Day

Originally Posted by eddie007
Barbie with some friends this arvo... But nowt now... Need to try and get a kip... But HE wants help sorting the garage... And of course there is shopping to do, because it IS afterall a public holiday and coles n woolies will be closed for all of a day and the whole world will go mad stocking up like its armagheddon !

Hateshopping.com butbHAVE to go with HIM coz I wont get my Lurpak if I don't ... HE says its an extravagence... But I tell HIM its only extravagent if HE makes the kids sandwiches with it... They can have the flora....

Shops are open ALL weekend Ed's
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Every day is sympathy free day at my house. Today I banged my shin on a piece of wood the old man left hanging off the edge of the deck. Now I have a great big bruise on my shin and all he can say is "You should have watched where you were going". Um, maybe he shouldn't put things in my way! He knows that without my glasses I am functionally blind, so even if I was watching where I was going I wouldn't have been able to see it!
Does this face look bovered?

See.. Been practicing all day and I'm getting much better at it.. You put a bag of frozen peas on the bruising?

Well WTF is everyone meant to eat for dinner if you used the frozn peas????

Joking
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Streaks
Shops are open ALL weekend Ed's
Oh GREAT... I can get dragged out every bloody day then
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 6:05 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Ive just this minute finished the housework and my night of non sleep has now caught up with me as has my period pain. I mentioned this to the kelpie and the red heeler (dog sitting) in the garden and both of the boys (dogs) laughed at me and told me 'period pain? that's just an excuse to eat chocolate and drink wine'

Now I know dogs dont technically talk but these two do and they are on the sympathy free zone as well.

So now I am drinking iced peach tea and contemplating what to do next, which will probably be nothing except have a snooze. That is my exciting life.
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
Ive just this minute finished the housework and my night of non sleep has now caught up with me as has my period pain. I mentioned this to the kelpie and the red heeler (dog sitting) in the garden and both of the boys (dogs) laughed at me and told me 'period pain? that's just an excuse to eat chocolate and drink wine'

Now I know dogs dont technically talk but these two do and they are on the sympathy free zone as well.

So now I am drinking iced peach tea and contemplating what to do next, which will probably be nothing except have a snooze. That is my exciting life.
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

Housework is never FINISHED... Its life's fourth bridge!
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 6:19 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

Housework is never FINISHED... Its life's fourth bridge!

I only have a tiny duplex though. I have now retired to the garden with a cuppa, watching the dogs fighting over a tennis ball.
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 6:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cheetah7

I only have a tiny duplex though. I have now retired to the garden with a cuppa, watching the dogs fighting over a tennis ball.
Love dog fights, bear baiting, cok fighting and troll squishing... Tiz favourite hobbies of mine

The hounds from hell are arguing over an apple...

What is it with dogs... do they look at the clock and think to themselves... Oh goodie, half three, time for a little fight... Then we'll have a siesta...then a swim then a walk then dinner...then kips...
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 6:56 am

Love dog fights, bear baiting, cok fighting and troll squishing... Tiz favourite hobbies of mine

The hounds from hell are arguing over an apple...

What is it with dogs... do they look at the clock and think to themselves... Oh goodie, half three, time for a little fight... Then we'll have a siesta...then a swim then a walk then dinner...then kips...

Im so sleepy, I am in danger of falling asleep in the garden and after my housework olympics I have gone from flushed red to very pale - I think I need some maltesers and red wine, in fact I am sure I do.
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

On my second glass of wine. Still in pain but don't care any more.
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
On my second glass of wine. Still in pain but don't care any more.
I cant drink because HE has gone out for a night out with the girls and I am designated taxi service... Lets just hope that this time HE isnt so drunk HE cant tell menwhere they actually are and I dont have to spend an hour driving round kwinana at 2 in the bloody morning looking for them!
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 11:27 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I cant drink because HE has gone out for a night out with the girls and I am designated taxi service... Lets just hope that this time HE isnt so drunk HE cant tell menwhere they actually are and I dont have to spend an hour driving round kwinana at 2 in the bloody morning looking for them!
Should attach some kind of homing device to him so you can pick him up on a GPS
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Should attach some kind of homing device to him so you can pick him up on a GPS
Last time HE had a mobile phone with HIM... It ran out ofnbattery due to the hour HE spent trying to give me directions to somewhe HE wasnt.... Tonight HE is wearing a T shirt with HIS name, address and please return to... If mailing interstate will pay COD....

Hope the silly bugger remembered to fill it in before HE left
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 11:39 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Last time HE had a mobile phone with HIM... It ran out ofnbattery due to the hour HE spent trying to give me directions to somewhe HE wasnt.... Tonight HE is wearing a T shirt with HIS name, address and please return to... If mailing interstate will pay COD....

Hope the silly bugger remembered to fill it in before HE left
excellent idea!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 8:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Did you find him????
Old Mar 4th 2012, 1:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Did you find him????
Yes... And unbelieveably he was ezactly where HE said HE would be and wwas sober too!!!

Due to the resounding suvcess of yesterdays event we have declared today Western Ustralian No Sympathy Day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.