Wikiposts

Toby's legacy.

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all
Default Re: Toby's legacy.

Originally Posted by Reedy
I have done this.....

Hope something comes of it.

Hugs and kisses

Lau x
hi i am so sad for your loss, we too lost our pet and the feeling run deep. I have emailed also and hope something comes of this and the laws may change.

Hannah
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:06 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

I'm with Arkon on this one, sue their arses off!

I have used both links and messaged both ACA and the BBC, hopefully if enough do the same someone may take it on board.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:11 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

don't forget

www.ourdogs.co.uk

and

www.dogworld.co.uk
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

There is an Aussie senator who is interested in animal welfare, Andrew Bartlett (democrat) might be worth contacting him.
http://www.aph.gov.au/Senate/senator...ors.asp?id=DT6
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
Both these UK dog papers will cover the story I'm sure. I would suggest for you to get in touch with your local breed club in your are in Oz (the Aus Kennel Club will advise you) they'll know the contacts and dog papers etc over there. The Oz dog showing scene is as popular as here in the UK, but whilst we trek up and down the country in our cars week in, week out - the Ozzies tend to fly to shows (for obv reasons!) so I'm sure its a cause the breed clubs in Oz and dog papers will take up.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you all the best.