Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Tittybong (Australia)

Wikiposts

Tittybong (Australia)

Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:49 am
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tittybong (Australia)

Originally Posted by Hels
Beat ya to it!!

I had also heard of Blue Ball, but I tried to look it up and couldnt see it?? There was a Blue Bell, think they changed the name???
Blue Ball is in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Went there last year with my wife, and we also visited Intercourse and Paradise too. I think its near Ephrata.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:03 am
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about

Blue Ball
Attached Thumbnails Tittybong (Australia)-lancaster-co-pa2.jpg  
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:35 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
Blue Ball

Ahhh yeah, I remember seeing that particular picture actually!! I went through that area back in '98. Its facinating and really really gorgeous country.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 3:23 am
Account Closed

Post Re: Tittybong (Australia)

Ahhh yeah, I remember seeing that particular picture actually!! I went through that area back in '98. Its facinating and really really gorgeous country.
Yes it is, I fell in love with Pennsylvania while I was their. I would never live their, its far too cold in the winter, and I am now used the heat of Florida.

Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:53 am
Account Closed

Yes it is, I fell in love with Pennsylvania while I was their. I would never live their, its far too cold in the winter, and I am now used the heat of Florida.

I love Florida!! Have been a few times now. Have a good friend that lives in Deerfield Beach, Ft Lauderdale. I just love the Keys as well....went down there last visit....

Talking about cold....dont think I have ever been as cold as I was when I was in Johnstown in February!! First time in my life I had seen snow actually falling though!!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:02 am
Account Closed

Smile Re: Tittybong (Australia)

I love Florida!! Have been a few times now. Have a good friend that lives in Deerfield Beach, Ft Lauderdale. I just love the Keys as well....went down there last visit....

Talking about cold....dont think I have ever been as cold as I was when I was in Johnstown in February!! First time in my life I had seen snow actually falling though!!
Yes, the Florida Keys are beautiful, we were there about 3 weeks ago, got as far as Key Largo before we went back to Key West. You have certainly done a fair amount of travelling. Last year when we went to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, I don't think I have ever been so cold in my life. I have experienced winters in Michigan and other areas, but Pennsylvana was the coldest. Must be my thin blood after living so long here in the sunshine state.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:10 am
Account Closed

Yes, the Florida Keys are beautiful, we were there about 3 weeks ago, got as far as Key Largo before we went back to Key West. You have certainly done a fair amount of travelling. Last year when we went to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, I don't think I have ever been so cold in my life. I have experienced winters in Michigan and other areas, but Pennsylvana was the coldest. Must be my thin blood after living so long here in the sunshine state.

Actually, I take back what I said before.....I was MUCH colder when I was in Detroit, the same trip as I went to Johnstown, so also in February and we did a trip round to Niagra!! It was pretty awesome to see it mostly frozen though....

I have done a fair bit of travelling around the US over about 6 trips there. I cant wait to get back again. I want to see more of the West half of the Country.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:22 am
Account Closed

Cool Re: Tittybong (Australia)

Actually, I take back what I said before.....I was MUCH colder when I was in Detroit, the same trip as I went to Johnstown, so also in February and we did a trip round to Niagra!! It was pretty awesome to see it mostly frozen though....

I have done a fair bit of travelling around the US over about 6 trips there. I cant wait to get back again. I want to see more of the West half of the Country.
Me too, never been out West yet. Still have cowboys riding the range? LOL
Old Jun 15th 2006, 11:23 am
Account Closed

Me too, never been out West yet. Still have cowboys riding the range? LOL

haha...not sure, will let you know when I get over there!!

I have been to San Fransico and Reno but thats really all of the West I have seen apart from landing and flying out of LA!

I would love to do the drive from LA right up to Seattle!!

One day!!
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:17 am
Account Closed

Smile Re: Tittybong (Australia)

haha...not sure, will let you know when I get over there!!

I have been to San Fransico and Reno but thats really all of the West I have seen apart from landing and flying out of LA!

I would love to do the drive from LA right up to Seattle!!

One day!!
I would love to do a long road trip, my ambition is to see the entire USA and Canada. All I have seen of Canada so far is parts of Ontario. Never got to Niagara Falls yet, but eventually hope to get their.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:34 am
Account Closed

I would love to do a long road trip, my ambition is to see the entire USA and Canada. All I have seen of Canada so far is parts of Ontario. Never got to Niagara Falls yet, but eventually hope to get their.

Ha! I did a road trip that took me from Decatur, Illinois over to Virginia...then back up to Kentucky. Then took a drive to Hot Springs, Arkansas....then up to Fort Wayne, Indiana...then back to Decatur!! All that in about 2 1/2 weeks!! Had a GREAT time!! Oh...and I did that on my own....

The mountains of West Virginia and Virginia were spectacular!! Went through that part in October just as all the leaves had changed....like nothing I grew up with over here in the land of the ever green Eucalyptus!!