Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Time for a photo thread :)

Wikiposts

Time for a photo thread :)

Old Aug 14th 2009, 11:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time for a photo thread :)

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Some great pics on here, love the rainbow and the post office in Taralgon.

Here are some from very close by to my own house. All of these are in Coburg.

Choppers house and Ned Kellys grave site....
My Gaffe
My Street
Coburg Lake
View to the City from the parklands at Coburg Lake
Great to see all the tree's. Be interested to see more photos of the inner city houses if you can do some...poor Ned, that place looks scary.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 11:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wol
A few from the Southern Highlands and nearby - where we *do* have seasons!
You certainly do . That park shot is great...reminds me of New Farm park in Brisbane with slightly different plants.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 11:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Some Paddington houses that caught my eye today. All photos are taken about 2km to the west of the Brisbane CBD.
Attached Thumbnails Time for a photo thread :)-imgp0914.jpg   Time for a photo thread :)-imgp0922.jpg   Time for a photo thread :)-imgp0923.jpg   Time for a photo thread :)-imgp0926.jpg   Time for a photo thread :)-imgp0927.jpg  

Old Aug 14th 2009, 11:24 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fish.01
Some Paddington houses that caught my eye today. All photos are taken about 2km to the west of the Brisbane CBD.

One of them is my son's house.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 11:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh, and this was my sons favourite house...but in the end the excitement was too much for him
Attached Thumbnails Time for a photo thread :)-imgp0878.jpg   Time for a photo thread :)-imgp0941.jpg  
Old Aug 14th 2009, 11:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Grayling

One of them is my son's house.
Not thinking of selling is he?
Old Aug 14th 2009, 11:40 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Not thinking of selling is he?
No.....they've not been there that long......still renovating.

G
Old Aug 14th 2009, 11:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I love the fourth one. Glad I don't live on that street though, looks like everest and I thought our road was steep
Old Aug 14th 2009, 11:54 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I love the fourth one. Glad I don't live on that street though, looks like everest and I thought our road was steep
there are wonderful views across the city though......and they catch the breeze
Old Aug 14th 2009, 11:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Real thigh burning streets aren't they....check out the power lines in the first photo.....that is actually a street going down there....was so steep I couldn't get it in shot.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

there are wonderful views across the city though......and they catch the breeze
Yeah, must be great up on those decks....as you probably know the fifth shot with the city view is taken from the top of the street moneypenny is talking about in the fourth photo.
Old Aug 15th 2009, 12:00 am
Bitter and twisted

Yeah, must be great up on those decks....as you probably know the fifth shot with the city view is taken from the top of the street moneypenny is talking about in the fourth photo.
Is that Enoggera terrace?

Looks a bit lower down to me.
Old Aug 15th 2009, 12:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is that Enoggera terrace?
Yes.
Old Aug 15th 2009, 12:03 am
Bitter and twisted

Yes.
Thought so

There are some nice properties along there
Old Aug 15th 2009, 12:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thought so

There are some nice properties along there
I love the feeling of Enoggera Terrace. Note sure if it the elevation, or the trees or the charming houses. Just feels right.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.