British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   This time last year.... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/time-last-year-930146/)

Clacfart Jan 4th 2020 1:22 pm

This time last year....

Hey guys, thought I'd give the biggest update in the smallest amount of words....

This time last year I was asking advice about my visa in regards to my very poorly husband who nearly lost his life.... yet here we are now, loving South Australia AND.... Baby Clacfart is here!! We are a mummy and daddy. He's two weeks old. It was a hectic and distressing first week as he was in special care for breathing difficulties, butbhes here, hes home and we love him. It is now I know that I made the right decision moving here. What a life he will have <3

Dreamy Jan 4th 2020 8:32 pm

Re: This time last year....

Originally Posted by Clacfart (Post 12785134)
Hey guys, thought I'd give the biggest update in the smallest amount of words....

This time last year I was asking advice about my visa in regards to my very poorly husband who nearly lost his life.... yet here we are now, loving South Australia AND.... Baby Clacfart is here!! We are a mummy and daddy. He's two weeks old. It was a hectic and distressing first week as he was in special care for breathing difficulties, butbhes here, hes home and we love him. It is now I know that I made the right decision moving here. What a life he will have <3

Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby!

old.sparkles Jan 4th 2020 9:57 pm

Was thinking of you the other day :)

Congratulations to you and MrClacfart, and glad baby Clacfart is now home and doing well xx

Dorothy Jan 5th 2020 12:21 am

How wonderful! I was wondering if you had had your baby yet. Congratulations :)

BEVS Jan 6th 2020 2:36 am

What a lovely happy post for 2020.
Welcome to the world baby Clacfart.
Wishing you health and happiness all the days of your life.

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/british...9f2c8eb08d.jpg

quoll Jan 6th 2020 8:04 am

Congratulations! What a difference a year makes huh?! And what a way to start the new decade.Great news!!!

Lucas_Dad Jan 14th 2020 9:14 pm

Lovely news to read. Put a smile on my face :)

Please tell us that 'Baby Clacfart' is going to be his actual nickname in your house for ever more. :lol:

Retirednow Jan 18th 2020 1:16 am

Will he be a Power or Crows supporter?