Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Time to arm UK patrol cops

Time to arm UK patrol cops

Old Sep 20th 2012, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

bingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time to arm UK patrol cops

Originally Posted by chris955
In typical Mail fashion we are made to almost feel sympathy for these people firing guns at the Police, brandishing deadly weapons, threatening others etc etc. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Trigger happy cop Of those 'victims' in the photo's one of them was shot by accident when the Police mistook a torch for a gun.

I counted at least 8 totally innocent

Brazilian Guy
Harry Stanley
derek Bateman
Azelle Rodney
Nicholas palmer
james ashley
Diarmuid O'Neill
James Brady

And there are several more "alleged" to have done something, ie. they never but the cops need to cover their arse.

Philip Marsden - Reports
Mervyn Tussler - alleged
david sycamore - alleged
Philip Prout - allegedly
Old Sep 20th 2012, 1:32 pm
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
In typical Mail fashion we are made to almost feel sympathy for these people firing guns at the Police, brandishing deadly weapons, threatening others etc etc. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
In that case, it's a good thing the police only shoot naughty people who deserve to be shot and never ever lie about what happened, isn't it?

http://www.abc.net.au/am/content/2012/s3576288.htm
Old Sep 20th 2012, 2:12 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bingobob777

Brazilian Guy
Harry Stanley
derek Bateman
Azelle Rodney
Nicholas palmer
james ashley
Diarmuid O'Neill
James Brady

And there are several more "alleged" to have done something, ie. they never but the cops need to cover their arse.

Philip Marsden - Reports
Mervyn Tussler - alleged
david sycamore - alleged
Philip Prout - allegedly
Unless you've read all the case papers be wary of declaring "totally" guilty or innocent. James Ashley for instance......charming character, I worked for Sussex Police at that time and read most of the papers around the case........there were good reasons why the police acted the way they did that morning.
Old Sep 20th 2012, 2:22 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Well you are a better judge than me if you can declare them totally innocent by what you read in that story. As Polly has said there is invariably more to these stories and the fact that the Daily Mail aren't privy to the details is largely irrelevant.

Originally Posted by bingobob777

Brazilian Guy
Harry Stanley
derek Bateman
Azelle Rodney
Nicholas palmer
james ashley
Diarmuid O'Neill
James Brady

Philip Marsden - Reports
Mervyn Tussler - alleged
david sycamore - alleged
Philip Prout - allegedly
Old Sep 21st 2012, 12:35 pm
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Bad things tend to happen to bad people, is there any information on whether any of these people had clean records?
Old Sep 21st 2012, 12:39 pm
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

The Brazilian guy was just a victim of circumstances, a catalogue of errors whilst London was on the highest of alerts due to terrorism, the police had to act first and ask questions later, just a terrible tragedy.
Old Sep 21st 2012, 1:39 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Tis time to arm the badgers !!!!!
Old Sep 21st 2012, 1:58 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Tis time to arm the badgers !!!!!
They have had it, they used to believe they spread TB in animals, but now that's been proved to be a crock, they are just going to slaughter them anyway, I used to love Bodger and Badger, the powers that be don't care anymore whether something is right or wrong or whether the majority of the public are upset by something, that's what happens when you have 7 crap governments in a row, they all think we can only be as bad as the last useless lot.
Old Sep 21st 2012, 2:15 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
They have had it, they used to believe they spread TB in animals, but now that's been proved to be a crock, they are just going to slaughter them anyway, I used to love Bodger and Badger, the powers that be don't care anymore whether something is right or wrong or whether the majority of the public are upset by something, that's what happens when you have 7 crap governments in a row, they all think we can only be as bad as the last useless lot.
No way,i ain't given up on the Badgers,setting up a secret badger spec ops training camp,those farmers are in for a few surprises
Old Sep 21st 2012, 2:56 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Bad things tend to happen to bad people, is there any information on whether any of these people had clean records?
I'm still bound by the Official Secrets Act, so lets just say James Ashley wasn't someone I'd want to go out drinking with.
Old Sep 21st 2012, 2:58 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm still bound by the Official Secrets Act, so lets just say James Ashley wasn't someone I'd want to go out drinking with.
He must have been a real asshole,i've met the people you HAVE been out drinking with in oz
Old Sep 21st 2012, 3:04 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
He must have been a real asshole,i've met the people you HAVE been out drinking with in oz
and you were one of them
Old Sep 21st 2012, 3:18 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Pollyana
and you were one of them
I rest my case
Old Sep 21st 2012, 3:24 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

But having been on the receiving end of a police error, I'm glad that they are not typically armed!
Old Sep 22nd 2012, 4:15 am
BE Enthusiast

geordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
But having been on the receiving end of a police error, I'm glad that they are not typically armed!
Why, would you have been shot

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.