TimberFloorAus RIP

Old Sep 29th 2014, 12:31 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TimberFloorAus RIP

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle
I Hope the sun shines down on him tomorrow.
He'll be hoping it pisses on us.
Old Sep 29th 2014, 12:32 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle
I bet, I can imagine him being a very popular person, it always happens to the best of us huh? ......Sad indeed. :-( I Hope the sun shines down on him tomorrow.

On a positive note though I got the feeling he always gave everything his best shot. Was very positive, never gave up ' the dream' and for that, good for him I say! He took the bull by the horns.

You know what I find strange , the fact that I didn't even know him in ' real life' only from here but yet the news has upset me. It's strange how you can become fond of someone on here and not actually ' know' them as such.
We all have stuff in common, even if its only the fact we are expats, and I guess that bonds us together at the end of the day.
Old Sep 29th 2014, 12:33 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
So he can sit up there laughing his socks off!!!
Old Sep 29th 2014, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Lol probably.

Originally Posted by Pollyana
We all have stuff in common, even if its only the fact we are expats, and I guess that bonds us together at the end of the day.
Yeah, you're right.
Old Sep 29th 2014, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

Just heard this news today via Wendy. He was always lovely to me on here and ********* and for that I'm grateful. RIP Steve.
Old Sep 30th 2014, 9:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to say how proud I am of Debs and the family today. They were very strong and the whole day went perfect. I was so honoured to be a part of it. Again thank you everyone who donated towards the flowers. They were lovely and I know the family took a lot of comfort knowing that so many thought so much of our big pal Timber.
Attached Thumbnails TimberFloorAus RIP-img_4619.jpg  
Old Sep 30th 2014, 10:38 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
Just wanted to say how proud I am of Debs and the family today. They were very strong and the whole day went perfect. I was so honoured to be a part of it. Again thank you everyone who donated towards the flowers. They were lovely and I know the family took a lot of comfort knowing that so many thought so much of our big pal Timber.
Fantastic tribute soapy, well done.
Old Sep 30th 2014, 10:51 am
Home and Happy

+1 Soapy.

The strength that Debs and the family showed was amazing, and the flowers looked fantastic.

An additional tribute to those of you who were pall bearers you did a difficult job wih dignity and serenitty, truly amazing in such painful circumstances. On behalf of BE, I salute you.
Old Sep 30th 2014, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Those flowers look fantastic, what a lovely idea. Glad the day went as well as it could.
Old Sep 30th 2014, 11:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

The man was indeed a legend in my eyes . Yes he was a wind up merchant at times (sometimes at my expense but shit happens ), but more importantly he was one of the most gifted, intelligent,generous and most helpful people a person could ever wish to meet in life.Whether it be his last dollar or his last tin of Vb he donated to the cause his generosity was second to none and i for one feel humbly honoured and proud to have known the man and equally honoured to continually know the family he unfortunately has had to leave behind.
May you rest in peace my friend
SR.COM
Old Sep 30th 2014, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

sign has a reputation beyond reputesign has a reputation beyond reputesign has a reputation beyond reputesign has a reputation beyond reputesign has a reputation beyond reputesign has a reputation beyond reputesign has a reputation beyond reputesign has a reputation beyond reputesign has a reputation beyond reputesign has a reputation beyond reputesign has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my gosh, so shocked, he was only a young guy, latish forties? Can't believe this, not much older than me i bet. What happened, was it a road accident or something, i hope he did not suffer any long term pain through illness. His poor family, my sincere condolences to his loved ones. I only joined this site in 2010, but was an avid reader from around 2006, just listening to the banter, great feedback, i never really intended to move out here. But i always wondered. I always remeber Timber and Fluffy et al, around 08/09ish, they were always at the center of something on here. I used to actually look forward to their responses. I always wondered if they were real people, you know a forum. I never met Steve, but felt i knew him through his posts. He portrayed his personality well by way of script, he seemed such strong in character and had a never give up air about him. Sometimes you have to kick yourself up the ass when you see such sadness being felt by others, .i.e his family, you just don't know whats round the corner. R.I.P Timber. You really have to live the moment, my guess Timber did. Sign
Old Sep 30th 2014, 11:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
+1 Soapy.

The strength that Debs and the family showed was amazing, and the flowers looked fantastic.

An additional tribute to those of you who were pall bearers you did a difficult job wih dignity and serenitty, truly amazing in such painful circumstances. On behalf of BE, I salute you.
Gotta say was one of the hardest things i have ever done in life but a total honour
Old Sep 30th 2014, 11:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely words bob, you are spot on. every single word!!!!
Old Sep 30th 2014, 11:19 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

You did him proud.
Old Sep 30th 2014, 11:40 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely words Bobby. Xxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.