TimberFloorAus RIP

Old Sep 19th 2014, 8:35 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TimberFloorAus RIP

Very sad. RIP.
Old Sep 19th 2014, 9:34 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure he would be delighted to see so many of the old guard of BE posting on this thread. RIP Steve x
Old Sep 19th 2014, 9:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I'm pretty sure he would be delighted to see so many of the old guard of BE posting on this thread. RIP Steve x
Bit of a reunion in his honour, isn't it
Old Sep 19th 2014, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Bit of a reunion in his honour, isn't it
Indeed.

Very sad news. He kept us well entertained
Old Sep 19th 2014, 10:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Pap was one of the people closest to him. I asked him if he would share his insite into the guy he knew. Im sure it will take him a while because its really hard to type from the heart.
But it will be another side of timber.
Old Sep 19th 2014, 11:46 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
Pap was one of the people closest to him. I asked him if he would share his insite into the guy he knew. Im sure it will take him a while because its really hard to type from the heart.
But it will be another side of timber.
I have to be honest and say not all my memories of him are good ones - as many of you are aware! - but there were a lot of fun times and laughs, and he really was a larger-than-life character. When I think back to my earlier days in Brisbane he and his sense of humour are in there with you and PAP and Bobby and the rest of the crowd

Very glad he and I made peace a few months back
Old Sep 19th 2014, 5:56 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

I didn't do him justice earlier. When the news reached me this morning I was numb, didn't know what to say.
My heart goes out to Debs and the kids.

Mate. He was a mate. He involved me in a number of his ventures from way back to not so long ago, I count myself lucky to have known him this way.
To me Steve's best attribute was his attitude. He put everything in, no half measures. He was the can do guy, not one to sit and wait for opportunity to come to him. He'd have a go, not just a go but the whole shooting match. Life was his oyster and he'd damn well eat it, probably in a vindaloo paste washed down with a few beers. He worked hard but you could just tell he enjoyed what ever he was doing. And nothing was too much trouble for him.
I don't believe in afterlife. But I can't help but think that some of Steve's attitude, the spirit in which he enjoyed life shaped my own attitude and probably others who knew him. That is what I meant by legend.
Old Sep 19th 2014, 8:12 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

RIP Ste

Totally shocked by the news. Thought he'd been quiet on FB recently. My heart goes out to Debs and the kids.
Had some great nights at currymunchers.
Gone but not forgotten RIP ya bugger xxxx
Old Sep 19th 2014, 10:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

So a member of BE passes - I do remember him from the early days, and he did come back recently.

Thanks for passing the news on, Soapy, and we will remember him, as we have remembered others in this community.
Old Sep 20th 2014, 12:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Once a on the ground but now a in the sky ,much too soon unfortunately Will be sadly missed !

This one is for you champ ! Full strength of course as you never did things in half measures
Attached Thumbnails TimberFloorAus RIP-2231574043_b39bb2018b.jpg  
Old Sep 20th 2014, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

debsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to share their thoughts, we are all very sad but also overwhelmed by the support offered by friends, kind words and anecdotes.

Steve would enjoy reading what people have written about him, and he would definitely have a laugh and a cry at some of them.

He was my world, my best friend, an awesome husband and dad, my sole mate and soon to be doting grandad.

Life's a real bitch, but we have no say in what happens, just have to make sure his memory stays alive through the people that knew him.

For Father's Day the kids bought him a star, so for the budding astronomers out there if you can find the Toucan on a starry night, raise your glass and say hello.

Debs
Old Sep 20th 2014, 1:56 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debsvirgo
Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to share their thoughts, we are all very sad but also overwhelmed by the support offered by friends, kind words and anecdotes.

Steve would enjoy reading what people have written about him, and he would definitely have a laugh and a cry at some of them.

He was my world, my best friend, an awesome husband and dad, my sole mate and soon to be doting grandad.

Life's a real bitch, but we have no say in what happens, just have to make sure his memory stays alive through the people that knew him.

For Father's Day the kids bought him a star, so for the budding astronomers out there if you can find the Toucan on a starry night, raise your glass and say hello.

Debs
speechless for you Deb xxx
Old Sep 20th 2014, 4:16 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Debs
I didn't know Steve, but from the many messages on this thread it's clear that he was quite a guy and will be terribly missed. My thoughts are with you, your family and your friends at this difficult time.
Old Sep 20th 2014, 7:52 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Debs
Thoughts with you and all the family xx
Old Sep 20th 2014, 9:56 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Aston Man has asked me to post this message.

A post from anna moist, aston man and to be honest more than i can remember.yo steves family..im so sorry to here of steves passing ,i spent many nites having a laugh with steve and all the other bros..at a time when we were all starting new lives we had a place aswell as B.E. where we could support each other and we all found comfort in each other....we had some laughs as well as some fall outs ,,,you were a great bloke always ready to take the piss out of me and always ready to help...i hope your ok with the big fella upsairs looking down on us all ...mate ..these are from annamoist ,aston and a few others i cant remember,,ere,,,,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.