TimberFloorAus RIP

Old Sep 18th 2014, 11:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default TimberFloorAus RIP

It is with great sadness that I bring news of the peaceful passing of a great former member of this site.
Timberflooraus (Steve) helped so many on this site to research and settle in their newfound life.
He also took great pride in winding up as many people as he could at the same time.
He was always one of the more formidable posters for years until he left this forum.
I know a lot of you with agree that he was one of the most funny and unpredictable posters this forum ever came across.

Timber gave me some of the best laughs on this forum and also became a very good friend to myself and a lot of others on here.
He will be missed by so many.
I’m sure you will join me in wishing his family condolences from expats all over the world.
He was known fondly by my son as the phantom because he had heard so much of him but never met him until about 5 years ago. From that day my son had some sort of bond with him. Timber had a knack of doing that to people. He could make them like him, even when he was ripping the pish out of them.
I and a few other expats were lucky to spend a long weekend with him and debs about this time last year in Cairs, and what a mental weekend that was. As usual he was the star of the show. Kept the party going every night. I am so glad I had that time because it will always stay with me.

If he is looking down on me right now he would be laughing his head off at me for typing this and calling me a sad git.

Timber RIP my friend!
Old Sep 18th 2014, 11:59 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TimberFloorAus RIP

Thank you for posting Soapy.

Timber was a major player on BE, and a very funny and clever man in real life. Although we didn't always see eye to eye I have many happy memories of time spent with him, and am raising a glass to him tonight.

Gone much too soon, my thought are with Debs and the family.

RIP Steve, you infuriating but lovable character.
Old Sep 18th 2014, 12:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

RIP.
Old Sep 18th 2014, 12:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Thank you for posting Soapy.

Timber was a major player on BE, and a very funny and clever man in real life. Although we didn't always see eye to eye I have many happy memories of time spent with him, and am raising a glass to him tonight.

Gone much too soon, my thought are with Debs and the family.

RIP Steve, you infuriating but lovable character.
nice words polly
Old Sep 18th 2014, 12:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you on behalf of everyone who ever had assistance, took advice from or bantered with Steve for writing this difficult post!
He was truly a character, one of a kind and someone who literally made me laugh out loud to my screen so many times I looked like a freak, or even more so than usual!
He was always willing to offer a helping hand, a place to stay and in my case even to loan his camping gear when I came on a trip to QLD whilst living in Melbourne, I know he'll say he got bitten quite a few times but it never stopped him offering! He also was perceptive and noticed when you were not on top of your A game and a message of support or enquiry as to your well being would regularly be sent out, just because he cared! Even when he was being belligerent he was funny!!! You couldn't really take offence...

They say only the good die young and it must be true cos Ste was truly a gem!

Thoughts are with his loving family and close friends...

RIP Ste, you'll be greatly missed.

With much love,

Lau xx
Old Sep 18th 2014, 12:07 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Sad news, he sounds like a real character. My condolences to everyone who will miss him.
Old Sep 18th 2014, 12:08 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Although I only met him once, I think we got on okay.

Also he recently gave me some good suggestions on how to go about selling my late mother's house

RIP Timber
Old Sep 18th 2014, 12:09 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Huge sympathies to the family.
Old Sep 18th 2014, 12:18 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

That's really sad news R.I.P Timber, Huge sympathy for the family.
Old Sep 18th 2014, 12:25 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

That's really sad to hear

RIP champ
Old Sep 18th 2014, 12:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad especially as he was so young. My condolences to his family.
Old Sep 18th 2014, 12:29 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

RIP Steve,i hope yer golf improves wherever you are,ya made me look like a pro
Old Sep 18th 2014, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice

Fond memories of his antics in the ***** days, top cheeky chap. RIP Timber x
Old Sep 18th 2014, 12:44 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

That is really sad news, I never met him but I remember the online antics back in the day with some considerable fondness.

RIP Timber and sincere condolences to the family.
Old Sep 18th 2014, 12:47 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I am very sad to read this and my thoughts go out to his wife and his family.

He certainly kept it interesting around here, there was never a dull day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.