Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The tiger cubs at Dream World.

Wikiposts

The tiger cubs at Dream World.

Old Jul 16th 2007, 12:04 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default The tiger cubs at Dream World.

Heres some pics. So cool!
Attached Thumbnails The tiger cubs at Dream World.-goldcoastjuly-016.jpg   The tiger cubs at Dream World.-goldcoastjuly-017.jpg   The tiger cubs at Dream World.-goldcoastjuly-018.jpg  
Old Jul 16th 2007, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all
Default Re: The tiger cubs at Dream World.

Originally Posted by Jockstar
Heres some pics. So cool!
ahhhh
Old Jul 16th 2007, 12:21 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Some more.
Attached Thumbnails The tiger cubs at Dream World.-goldcoastjuly-047.jpg   The tiger cubs at Dream World.-goldcoastjuly-048.jpg  
Old Jul 16th 2007, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

Some more.
They are so adorable. Would just want to give them a cuddle if i was there.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 12:34 am
Freedom!

We got so close. The trainer took some of the pics. Once i upload the movie to the PC then i'll see if i can post some way.
Attached Thumbnails The tiger cubs at Dream World.-goldcoastjuly-019.jpg  
Old Jul 16th 2007, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

We got so close. The trainer took some of the pics. Once i upload the movie to the PC then i'll see if i can post some way.
Cant wait!!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 12:46 am
Freedom!

Originally Posted by black cat
Cant wait!!
Maye take a day or so though
Old Jul 16th 2007, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Maye take a day or so though
No worries if it was me trying to do it, it would take months at the very least I am a complete numpty when it comes to anything technical!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 3:10 pm
Freedom!

More..
Attached Thumbnails The tiger cubs at Dream World.-goldcoastjuly-046.jpg  
Old Jul 16th 2007, 3:17 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Some more.

I want one!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 3:53 pm
Freedom!

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
I want one!
They are so cool. Beautiful animals.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 4:08 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

They are so cool. Beautiful animals.
When we were at Dream World a couple of years ago I was lucky enough to stroke the tiger as it did its walk by