Wikiposts

ticks!!!!

Old Oct 25th 2006, 12:05 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default ticks!!!!

whilst waiting for our car to be sorted at an auto-electricians in newcastle, i received a telephone call off hubbie.......son in sick bay at school, he's got a tick behind his ear, and the school wont touch it........me, no car....hubbie, no car at work.....godsend sister took him to a medical centre who removed the buggar (big one as well).

of all the days that i WASNT at home (normally here all the time), had no car, wandering around newcastle all day - was only meant to take an hour my backside!!! (feet creasing me), son had to get a tick!!!

welcome to australia says the neighbour. any advice on stopping the dog being killed by these buggars?

ps...gone from stressing about stains in laundry to ticks now!!!
Old Oct 25th 2006, 12:28 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ticks!!!!

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
whilst waiting for our car to be sorted at an auto-electricians in newcastle, i received a telephone call off hubbie.......son in sick bay at school, he's got a tick behind his ear, and the school wont touch it........me, no car....hubbie, no car at work.....godsend sister took him to a medical centre who removed the buggar (big one as well).

of all the days that i WASNT at home (normally here all the time), had no car, wandering around newcastle all day - was only meant to take an hour my backside!!! (feet creasing me), son had to get a tick!!!

welcome to australia says the neighbour. any advice on stopping the dog being killed by these buggars?

Don't stress! Frontline every two weeks keeps off the ticks ...or a tick collar...

Can't believe the school wouldn't remove the tick... stupid 'no contact' policy. The school my kids go believe to NOT remove a tick or hug a child or whatever is 'abusive' therefore they do these things. Sick of arsey political correct stuff.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 1:07 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ticks!!!!

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty

Hi SB,
Hope your son is o.k, I spent most of my childhood in Aus and never got 1 tick
We would play in fields, rolling down grassy hills, make the outline of houses with the grass just mown.
Poor son. Few weeks in and they are after him already :scared:
Get him Aeroguarded before school LOL it's mozzie season