Ticketek

Old Mar 9th 2012, 8:48 pm
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice
Default Re: Ticketek

Yeah & I've got Duran Duran VIP seating for March 31st going begging
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:00 pm
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

And while we're on the subject. The fact ticketek get away with charging a large booking fee for online purchases ($7-8) when the transaction is electronic & there are no postage costs when you print the ticket at home etc. absolutely does my head in. Plus then 1.75% CC fee. How else do you most people pay online? Crazy crazy.
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:53 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hoola
Yeah & I've got Duran Duran VIP seating for March 31st going begging
I'm selling VIP tickets to Duran Duran, they are on my back veranda 300k away guaranteed you won't hear a thing
Old Mar 11th 2012, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

And while we're on the subject. The fact ticketek get away with charging a large booking fee for online purchases ($7-8) when the transaction is electronic & there are no postage costs when you print the ticket at home etc. absolutely does my head in. Plus then 1.75% CC fee. How else do you most people pay online? Crazy crazy.
I've never seen the "print tickets at home" option whenever I've used Ticketek. The only options I have seen are "pick up from box office" or "postage", both options of which attract the same booking fee.
Old Mar 11th 2012, 7:12 am
Mermaid

Originally Posted by sassie
I've never seen the "print tickets at home" option whenever I've used Ticketek. The only options I have seen are "pick up from box office" or "postage", both options of which attract the same booking fee.
It's a quick way to get the tic. They are barcoded so all you have to do is present the printed A4 sheet at your venue.
Old Mar 11th 2012, 8:27 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

It's a quick way to get the tic. They are barcoded so all you have to do is present the printed A4 sheet at your venue.
Yea, but look at the venue queues sometimes! People who queued to pick up their tickets for The Wall in Brisbane reckoned they queued for 40 minutes, better off doing the postal option.
Old Mar 11th 2012, 8:30 am
Mermaid

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yea, but look at the venue queues sometimes! People who queued to pick up their tickets for The Wall in Brisbane reckoned they queued for 40 minutes, better off doing the postal option.
This way you don't need to queue to pick up tics the home printed IS the ticket. All that is done is it's scanned on entry like everyone else's