Wikiposts

Thread Hijacking

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:39 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread Hijacking

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
NO! dump it on the desk of the bullying cow at work!! or in her cup of coffee
I dont know how anyone can be deceptively nice one minute and so nasty the next and I hate myself for falling for the nice parts.

When her partner in crime isnt there, shes nice to me but when she is there, shes awful.

I just talk back to keep the peace.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:40 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I dont know how anyone can be deceptively nice one minute and so nasty the next and I hate myself for falling for the nice parts.

When her partner in crime isnt there, shes nice to me but when she is there, shes awful.

do another one and put it in her mates cup as well
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:42 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
do another one and put it in her mates cup as well
I think I am well and truly empty, sore and damaged but empty.

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Not long now PP. I would definately be planning revenge. Or at least enjoying the thought of telling her exactly what you think of her on your last day...
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:50 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Not long now PP. I would definately be planning revenge. Or at least enjoying the thought of telling her exactly what you think of her on your last day...
I think people are right when they say the way to get to her is to be bright and breezy. That is what I am going to try and do.

I might go and have a bash at killing super-turd again in a minute.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I think people are right when they say the way to get to her is to be bright and breezy. That is what I am going to try and do.

I might go and have a bash at killing super-turd again in a minute.
LOL - try saying, sorry I am so happy, but I can't wait until I leave this job and start my fantastic new life! Did I tell you I'm emigrating - you know to Australia, where everyone has a swimming pool and goes to the beach everyday and houses cost £3.00 each....

(She won't know any better.)
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:03 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL - try saying, sorry I am so happy, but I can't wait until I leave this job and start my fantastic new life! Did I tell you I'm emigrating - you know to Australia, where everyone has a swimming pool and goes to the beach everyday and houses cost £3.00 each....

(She won't know any better.)

I dont think Im going to get anything done tonight so Im going to chill out. We have some chocolate profiteroles(?) in the fridge and a bit of red wine left, Mr PP and I will have that later I think.

After a nice soak in the bath.

Then its doctors tomorrow and back to the grindstone as Ive loads to do.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I dont think Im going to get anything done tonight so Im going to chill out. We have some chocolate profiteroles(?) in the fridge and a bit of red wine left, Mr PP and I will have that later I think.

After a nice soak in the bath.

Then its doctors tomorrow and back to the grindstone as Ive loads to do.
Good idea - nice long bath to sooth your sore bum.

Enjoy the cakes and wine.

Hope it's a routine thing with the Dr.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I think we can consider this thread well & truly hijacked now!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:38 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:59 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Well we have just had some profiteroles and a cuppa.

I seriously cannot do anymore migration stuff tonight, my head is bursting.

Tomorrow I have to go and weigh my nursing books to sell on amazon and weigh some bears to sell on ebay.

Then its back to packing and 'stuff'.

My head will burst.
Just "logging on" () again to see how things are PP...!!
Looks like all well that ends well....the Badger Browns visit is over...
Thank the Lord!!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:15 am

Originally Posted by sarab40
Just "logging on" () again to see how things are PP...!!
Looks like all well that ends well....the Badger Browns visit is over...
Thank the Lord!!
I am still stinging though

I am assuming that he has gone because the bathroom light is broken. Of course he could be in hiding somewhere.

Turdgate might not be over.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:12 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Perth is boring
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:40 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Don't you just hate it when it goes off track?
So I'm really sorry that I just can't seem to help myself doing it
potatoes down to a $ a kilo here

Hello chick
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Perth is boring
Oh for sure! London IS THEplace to be!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.