Wikiposts

Thread Hijacking

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:16 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread Hijacking

Originally Posted by steve`o
and that PP has a bloody big wooden spoon
And that Stevo was organising a Camel Toe Convention, but again it could be a rumour.

I also heard that Aston Man was giving banana boat rides on his todger and TimberFloor was assisting in this.

But of course this could be gossip......
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
And that Stevo was organising a Camel Toe Convention, but again it could be a rumour.

I also heard that Aston Man was giving banana boat rides on his todger and TimberFloor was assisting in this.

But of course this could be gossip......
Lowering the tone again PP
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:23 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Lowering the tone again PP
Im just getting in first before Stevo does it.

Hes a bad influence that young man.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Im just getting in first before Stevo does it.

Hes a bad influence that young man.

Glad to hear you sounding more like your usual self! Feeling better?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:26 am

Glad to hear you sounding more like your usual self! Feeling better?
A little bit but only cos Im not going in tomorrow. Got a docs appointment.

I did loads of packing yesterday and need to write some letters today and do more packing but we shall see.

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A little bit but only cos Im not going in tomorrow. Got a docs appointment.

I did loads of packing yesterday and need to write some letters today and do more packing but we shall see.

When do you finish work?

You need to cheer yourself up with planning some sweet revenge for your last day at work for the bully
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:51 am

When do you finish work?

You need to cheer yourself up with planning some sweet revenge for your last day at work for the bully
I finish on 29th Feb.

Bugger you will never guess whats happened just now.

I went to the loo and the bloody chain wont flush properly, so I did the old trick of pouring boiling water from the kettle and the bloody plastic thing on the kettle has gone down the loo and flushed away.

Meanwhile, the 'culprit' will still not flush and Im about to pour more water down there to try and 'force' it up the u-bend. I need to do this before Mr PP wakes up.

It is the size of a small submarine and will not flush. Sweet Jesus if it aint one thing its another.

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:53 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

I finish on 29th Feb.

I went to the loo and the bloody chain wont flush properly, so I did the old trick of pouring boiling water from the kettle and the bloody plastic thing on the kettle has gone down the loo and flushed away.

Meanwhile, the 'culprit' will still not flush and Im about to pour more water down there to try and 'force' it up the u-bend. I need to do this before Mr PP wakes up.

It is the size of a small submarine and will not flush. Sweet Jesus if it aint one thing its another.

Ooooooooo..you mean many other things go up over the U bend???.....submarines, luxury cruise liners, fishing fleet,......

You need some Califig PP!!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:56 am

Originally Posted by sarab40
Ooooooooo..you mean many other things go up over the U bend???.....submarines, luxury cruise liners, fishing fleet,......

You need some Califig PP!!
Ive just checked again and the bastard is winking at me and refuses to go. Ive given up, it can bloody stay there till it falls apart into an 'orange sunset'.

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I finish on 29th Feb.

PMSL PP.

Sometimes, covering the offending article with loo paper helps. When you flush the loo, it creates a sort of vacuum and the log is sucked down. Failing that, pour some bleach on it and disolve it.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ive just checked again and the bastard is winking at me and refuses to go. Ive given up, it can bloody stay there till it falls apart into an 'orange sunset'.

You could always fish it out, freeze it & present it as a leaving gift to your nasty colleague!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:06 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Just deny its you to MrPP..tell him it must have been him earlier when he went, and that it just decided to re appear after its unsuccesful launching...

Deny deny.....or tell him Gordon did it......
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:07 am
sarab40

You could always fish it out, freeze it & present it as a leaving gift to your nasty colleague!
Roll it in choc strands, slice it and present it as chocolate truffle surprise!!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:12 am

Guys its enormous and it wont go.

Richard III is peaking up from my U-bend. Mr PP knows its me as hes heard me stomping to and from the bathroom and flushing kettles of water.

2 industrial strength bleach tablets are down there but its refusing to die. I think its human

I need to get rid, I might hire a hitman (shitman).
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

b...

Deny deny.....or tell him Gordon did it......
Poor cat!

Roll it in choc strands, slice it and present it as chocolate truffle surprise!!
You are evil!
Great plan though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.