Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

For those that just can't live without M&S Undies

For those that just can't live without M&S Undies

Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:38 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: For those that just can't live without M&S Undies

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
Does C&A ship undies for those girls from Essex?
I didnt know essex girls wore undies...
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:09 pm
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

lol! I'd forgotten all about C&A!

.......probably a good thing mind
Old Nov 14th 2008, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

C&A is still selling well in Eastern Europe!
Clothes pretty naff though

Gems
Old Nov 14th 2008, 12:16 am
I'm no dog

poppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nice

I've tried many others and must buck the trend with the TESCO work pant...
Old Nov 14th 2008, 12:27 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm admittedly very fond of M&S "no-VPL briefs" and "g-string that's more than a bit of dental floss for those of us with fulller figures" but I think Jockey does some just as good, and probably cheaper.
Old Nov 14th 2008, 12:28 am
I'm no dog

poppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Seasider
I'm admittedly very fond of M&S "no-VPL briefs" and "g-string that's more than a bit of dental floss for those of us with fulller figures" but I think Jockey does some just as good, and probably cheaper.
Haven't tried Jockey ....
Old Nov 14th 2008, 12:29 am
I'm no dog

Originally Posted by poppie
I've tried many others and must buck the trend with the TESCO work pant...
I'm still with the TESCO work pant ...
Old Nov 14th 2008, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Nothing wrong with either Bonds or Target either..
Old Nov 14th 2008, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Marks and Spencer now ship to Australia for a flat fee of £20.

Wallis also ship to Australia for a flat fee of £7.50
you didn't tell me that yesterday madam !
Does C&A ship undies for those girls from Essex?
Sorry why c&a ????

Originally Posted by MarkMC
I didnt know essex girls wore undies...
i am an essex girl by marriage - and i will have you know that i wear undies - in fact i could open a shop with all my undies at last count i could wear a clean pair of knickers everyday for 6 weeks and not have to wash any or run out - yes i know i have far to many !!!
Old Nov 14th 2008, 9:39 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Marks and Spencer now ship to Australia for a flat fee of £20.

Wallis also ship to Australia for a flat fee of £7.50

Glad I've got my mom to send them to me then She's a star X
Old Nov 14th 2008, 10:05 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
Sorry why c&a ????
So they know which way to put them on. Boom Boom
Old Nov 14th 2008, 11:12 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

lmao
Old Nov 14th 2008, 12:43 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

So they know which way to put them on. Boom Boom

M&S = minge and sh*****?

Sorry - been on the drink.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 12:50 am
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
Sorry why c&a ????

i am an essex girl by marriage - and i will have you know that i wear undies - in fact i could open a shop with all my undies at last count i could wear a clean pair of knickers everyday for 6 weeks and not have to wash any or run out - yes i know i have far to many !!!
Girl after my own heart, i too collect undies.
Just love marks and spencers.
I dont think i have quite as many as you though.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 2:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
Nothing wrong with either Bonds or Target either..
Don't like the cut of the Bonds so I buy the Rio ones from Safeway. Good as M&S or Next IMHO. 10/5? pack for less than 20 bucks or something. You can pick the colourscheme.

Hate boxers - no support what so ever.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.