Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

This'll make you smile...

This'll make you smile...

Old Mar 29th 2014, 4:41 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Cool This'll make you smile...

Mamma Mia!
Old Mar 30th 2014, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This'll make you smile...

Originally Posted by paulry

Yep it made me smile!

She was totally enjoying herself wasn't she. Good for her.
Old Mar 31st 2014, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

NigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the link, it was great to see it.
Old Mar 31st 2014, 11:04 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle
Yep it made me smile!

She was totally enjoying herself wasn't she. Good for her.
Originally Posted by NigelWaring
Thanks for the link, it was great to see it.
'Glad you both enjoyed it.
Old Mar 31st 2014, 2:03 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Good but those 2 blokes need a 2x4 upside the head
Old Mar 31st 2014, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Good but those 2 blokes need a 2x4 upside the head

This is funny, imagine turning up to watch your kids in a school play and it was this. You wouldn't get away with this in Britain. No way!

Mods please could you put this vid in so it's open. Or please tell me how to do it. Thank you.

Last edited by old.sparkles; Mar 31st 2014 at 10:04 pm.
Old Mar 31st 2014, 9:19 pm
Banned

Mods please could you put this vid in so it's open. Or please tell me how to do it. Thank you.
Hi, this is how you do it:
Attached Thumbnails This'll make you smile...-molly.png  
Old Mar 31st 2014, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cheers!
Old Mar 31st 2014, 9:29 pm
Banned

I've just watched the video. Yikes!

I reckon most of parents must have been gobsmacked and probably felt forced to clap at the end.

Last edited by paulry; Mar 31st 2014 at 9:31 pm.
Old Mar 31st 2014, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

I've just watched the video. Yikes!

I reckon most of parents must have been
gobsmacked and probably felt forced to clap at the end.

Nahhhh, I bet most of the parents are members of the Mafia and control the school! Including school plays. Out with Little Red Riding Hood and in with Scarface

I loved how the teacher gently guided the hit man on near the end!

Absolute class, Only in America huh.
Old Mar 31st 2014, 9:43 pm
Banned

Nahhhh, I bet most of the parents are members of the Mafia and control the school! Including school plays. Out with Little Red Riding Hood and in with Scarface

I loved how the teacher gently guided the hit man on near the end!

Absolute class, Only in America huh.
Like you say, they wouldn't be able to do it in the UK
Old Mar 31st 2014, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Like you say, they wouldn't be able to do it in the UK

I know, I really don't know how they got away with that, what were the teachers thinking? Seriously.
Old Mar 31st 2014, 10:06 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers!
Paulry has shown you how to do it another time, but I've changed your post to show the youtube link
Old Mar 31st 2014, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Paulry has shown you how to do it another time, but I've changed your post to show the youtube link

I know, I know, I'm useless with this kind of thing, sorry!

And thanks