Thinking of you PP

Old Aug 1st 2009, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking of you PP

Thinking about you PP and really feel for you and Mr PP.xx
Old Aug 1st 2009, 11:06 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Sam, can't you get him to a hospital to double check his leg and ask if they would re-xray it. Maybe they did miss a small fracture before. At least you would know one way of the other.

Julie. x
Old Aug 1st 2009, 11:30 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Sam, can't you get him to a hospital to double check his leg and ask if they would re-xray it. Maybe they did miss a small fracture before. At least you would know one way of the other.

Julie. x
We would be lucky to get a taxi to come up our way.

Doctor stopped his anti inflam tabs on Thursday and his pain has worsened since then.

He could at least walk on it yesterday.

He is going to rest up tomorrow or I shall tie him to the chair.
Old Aug 1st 2009, 11:45 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
We would be lucky to get a taxi to come up our way.

Doctor stopped his anti inflam tabs on Thursday and his pain has worsened since then.

He could at least walk on it yesterday.

He is going to rest up tomorrow or I shall tie him to the chair.
You could always try the old 'Misery' tactics if he refuses to take it easy
Old Aug 1st 2009, 11:54 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
You could always try the old 'Misery' tactics if he refuses to take it easy
Well Whoopdedoody Mr Man, you forgot to shut the cockdedoody door!

I love that film, always shit my pants when it comes to the hobbling bit.
Old Aug 1st 2009, 11:58 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Thinking of you PP

Fingers crossed for you and Mr P, PP. I think you've been incredibly brave!
Old Aug 1st 2009, 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Fingers crossed for you and Mr P, PP. I think you've been incredibly brave!
Thanks Vash.

Hes going to see his GP Monday and see about his leg.

Its early days I guess - 2 weeks today and it takes ages for internal bruising to come out.

One side of him is purple, quite a nice shade actually and I chose some pillow cases with that colour in mind

Money is a worry, if he needs longer than the 6 weeks docs have signed him off for, then the shit hits the fan.

Funnily enough I had an interview with ANZ to sort out income protection, but cancelled it due to a meeting at work.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Old Aug 1st 2009, 12:09 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Well Whoopdedoody Mr Man, you forgot to shut the cockdedoody door!

I love that film, always shit my pants when it comes to the hobbling bit.
I thought you were good Paul... but you're not good. You're just another lying ol' dirty birdy.
Old Aug 1st 2009, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I thought you were good Paul... but you're not good. You're just another lying ol' dirty birdy.
Im your number one fan

Im going to have to watch that tonight
Old Aug 1st 2009, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Only just read this PP. Sending you lots of love, and healing hugs to Mr PP

LibbyX
Old Aug 1st 2009, 5:18 pm
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

I will say to anyone to appreciate those they love, if they piss you off then try to imagine how you would be without them in your life.
I do -- all the time Abdel is fortunate to be alive ... lucky to have you
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 10:54 am

What a weekend!

After having gut instincts about Mr PPs leg since Wednesday, I checked it properly last night and remembered that when I broke my fibula in Thailand years ago, Mr PP was presenting with the same symptoms.

Ignoring advice from family of how you cannot walk with a broken leg (I did for 5 weeks prior to diagnosis), we got a cab this morning to our local casualty and muttered to the nurse 'I think my husband has fractured his fibula'

'Oh no, highly unlikely as he can extend his toes but we will xray anyway'

Twenty mins later the doctor came up to us and said 'Good call, you are spot on'. (my gut instincts have been spot on lately, I could burn myself I am so hot!)

So Mr PP has been diagnosed with a fractured fibula and as he cant wear a cast or use crutches, he has one of those boots that look like ski boots so he wins the Stephen Hawkings contest. That cost us $270, he could have had a cast for free but wasnt feasible for him with his ribs/shoulder etc.

The difference has been amazing, he can hobble around without too much pain although they have given him more painkillers.

It is as though a weight has gone from my shoulders, the final injury has been diagnosed - one or two on this site will know I havent relaxed all week and have been upset.

His INR levels are still too low so they have increased his warfarin.

I had to laugh when the doctor asked me about how I knew and when I told her I had the same injury, she asked why and I said I did it in a lesbian pole dancing club in Thailand - very funny it was.

Shame he doesnt have a cast though, I was looking forward to drawing breasts on it.

Now at least he can start healing.

Last edited by Cheetah7; Aug 2nd 2009 at 10:57 am.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 11:05 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

What a weekend!

After having gut instincts about Mr PPs leg since Wednesday, I checked it properly last night and remembered that when I broke my fibula in Thailand years ago, Mr PP was presenting with the same symptoms.

Ignoring advice from family of how you cannot walk with a broken leg (I did for 5 weeks prior to diagnosis), we got a cab this morning to our local casualty and muttered to the nurse 'I think my husband has fractured his fibula'

Twenty mins later the doctor came up to us and said 'Good call, you are spot on'. (my gut instincts have been spot on lately, I could burn myself I am so hot!)

So Mr PP has been diagnosed with a fractured fibula and as he cant wear a cast or use crutches, he has one of those boots that look like ski boots so he wins the Stephen Hawkings contest. That cost us $270, he could have had a cast for free but wasnt feasible for him with his ribs/shoulder etc.

The difference has been amazing, he can hobble around without too much pain although they have given him more painkillers.

It is as though a weight has gone from my shoulders, the final injury has been diagnosed - one or two on this site will know I havent relaxed all week and have been upset.

I had to laugh when the doctor asked me about how I knew and when I told her I had the same injury, she asked why and I said I did it in a lesbian pole dancing club in Thailand - very funny it was.

Shame he doesnt have a cast though, I was looking forward to drawing breasts on it.

Always trust your gut instincts.....years ago my daughter was sent away from my GP with the diagnosis she was teething....I just knew it was something more and took her for a second opinion. Thank goodness I did as she had meningitis. Hopefully Mr PP will soon be on the mend and you can put this behind you. Take care of yourself too
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 11:55 am

What a weekend!

happy healing!
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:28 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Doc,s while very good , not always right . Good that this was found ,maybe sort out eye test for og doc .

I just came back from unplanned 2week trip to uk ,bumped into old mate who smiled and asked shouldn't you be dead lol .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.