TheCrone...

Old Jul 10th 2008, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Jamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really nice
Default TheCrone...

Hi everyone.

I'm sorry to have to say that TheCrone passed away a couple of weeks ago. She was a great friend and influence for me, and she will be sadly missed.

If any of you wish to send personal messages or condolences, then please let me know, and I can provided an e-mail address for the family.

Much loved, dearly missed.

Sweet dreams.

J

PS: MODS - can you please leave the profile active for the time being, as family may wish to access correspondance, if this is possible.
Thank you.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TheCrone...

I'm really sorry to hear that. She had a real gift for writing and the posts she made about her early life in Australia were fascinating reading. I don't think she quite reached the end of the story and we'll never know now. She certainly had experienced a lot in her lifetime but came across as a happy and contented person.

We've lost a good one there - sad news. Please pass on my condolences to her family.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Jamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really nice

Originally Posted by NickyC
I'm really sorry to hear that. She had a real gift for writing and the posts she made about her early life in Australia were fascinating reading. I don't think she quite reached the end of the story and we'll never know now. She certainly had experienced a lot in her lifetime but came across as a happy and contented person.

We've lost a good one there - sad news. Please pass on my condolences to her family.
Thank you NickyC.

I will be sure to pass on your wishes.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

For anyone who has only recently joined BE, TheCrones story - a fascinating (and inspiring) read begins here:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...14#post1932914
Old Jul 11th 2008, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

I just dont know what to say, I am stunned.

I talked with Shiela lots via forums and got to meet her twice - such a lovely lady with so many amazing stories to tell.

I only saw her a few weeks ago while we were out shopping...

RIP Sheila
Old Jul 11th 2008, 1:45 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad. Please pass on my condolences. She had an inspirational life and a knack for telling an interesting story. I had wondered what had happened to her. RIP
Old Jul 11th 2008, 1:59 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that is sad, she wrote so brilliantly of her past and her courage in overcoming obstacles was inspiring.
my condolences to her family
Old Jul 11th 2008, 5:19 am
Blah Blah Blah

Buttockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond repute

Some great posts; what a fascinating life. As TheCrone observed, she has certainly "Been there..."

RIP
Old Jul 11th 2008, 5:21 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jamiem
Hi everyone.

I'm sorry to have to say that TheCrone passed away a couple of weeks ago. She was a great friend and influence for me, and she will be sadly missed.

If any of you wish to send personal messages or condolences, then please let me know, and I can provided an e-mail address for the family.

Much loved, dearly missed.

Sweet dreams.

J

PS: MODS - can you please leave the profile active for the time being, as family may wish to access correspondance, if this is possible.
Thank you.

I am very sorry to hear this.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 6:02 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Such sad news, please pass on my condolences.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Location: Scotland to Saudi to Scotland to Netherlands to Scotland to Oz!
Fima_Cege will become famous soon enoughFima_Cege will become famous soon enough

My sincere condolences to the family of "The Crone". She sounds just like friends of my parents from Perth. She also died recently, but she had written a short book, which I luckily have a copy of. We were also lucky to see her and her husband before they both died (they hadn't seen me since I was a baby). Her short stories, based on her life in WA were facinating and an inspiration to us all, just as The Crones are. Our thoughts are with you at this time... Fi, Bob and gang x
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen a few posts by TheCrone but hadn't read her thread before. I am gutted that I didn't discover it before and very sad that TheCrone hadn't told all her stories.

She was an inspirational woman and I am sure her daughters are justly very proud of her. Their loss is huge. Please pass on my condolences.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Can't believe this sad news.. I remember reading loads of the Crones' posts a couple of yrs back. What a woman!
Condolences......
Old Jul 15th 2008, 5:24 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

i was very sad to read this.

My condolences to her family x
Old Jul 15th 2008, 5:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Sincere condolences to the family.
Very sad news.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.