Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Thanks PP - over to you TP!

Thanks PP - over to you TP!

Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:33 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Thanks PP - over to you TP!

Oops ! Sorry guys. Been a bit snowed under.

Stewie is currently enjoying a city break up in Auckland to go Christmas shopping. He'll then return to me here in Nelson.

Not sure he was impressed with small town NZ . The sheep shearing at the local A&P seemed to be a big yawn but he did enjoy a pint of Tasman beer later.

Not sure if I should post a pic. in case it is spotted or something.

edit...

Here is the thread I have started in the NZ forum.

Last edited by BEVS; Dec 2nd 2009 at 8:50 pm. Reason: add a link
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 5:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Stewie's dad doesn't come on expats. Should be fine. I still got his photo on my laptop, may post a pic myself.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 6:32 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Stewie's dad doesn't come on expats. Should be fine. I still got his photo on my laptop, may post a pic myself.
I for one would love to see some more photos. I've offered to have Stewie come to the madhouse after being returned to BEVS and even offered to ask my friend to take him to her pole dancing classes. Although he may be a little young for that?
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 6:34 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I for one would love to see some more photos. I've offered to have Stewie come to the madhouse after being returned to BEVS and even offered to ask my friend to take him to her pole dancing classes. Although he may be a little young for that?
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 8:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go....

Surfers behind him, having a quick sun bake and posing underneath the Currumbin sign
Attached Thumbnails Thanks PP - over to you TP!-img_0021.jpg   Thanks PP - over to you TP!-img_0023.jpg   Thanks PP - over to you TP!-img_0017.jpg  
Old Mar 9th 2010, 11:38 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Update.

After having spent a fun time in Rotorua , he came back to Nelson briefly but is now down in Rangiora near Christchurch.

There are a couple of photos on the NZ Stewie thread of his time in Rotorua.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Update.

After having spent a fun time in Rotorua , he came back to Nelson briefly but is now down in Rangiora near Christchurch.

There are a couple of photos on the NZ Stewie thread of his time in Rotorua.

Further update!!!!

Work mate received a load of photos yesterday....he is chuffed to bits and still mystified.

We are having an awards ceremony tonight and he is doing part of the presentation. He told me he was going to include a 'where is Stewie?' bit to see if he couuld shake out the culprit responsible......heheehe
Old Mar 9th 2010, 11:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by sasbear
Further update!!!!

Work mate received a load of photos yesterday....he is chuffed to bits and still mystified.

We are having an awards ceremony tonight and he is doing part of the presentation. He told me he was going to include a 'where is Stewie?' bit to see if he couuld shake out the culprit responsible......heheehe
Old Mar 9th 2010, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20

Will see if I can get an uploaded file that covers that part of presentation and put it on this thread for all to read....
Old Mar 10th 2010, 9:03 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

I live only a short train ride from Trafalgar Square...

a weekend break for Stewie perhaps, just to throw a spanner in the works
Old Mar 14th 2010, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JenniGee
I live only a short train ride from Trafalgar Square...

a weekend break for Stewie perhaps, just to throw a spanner in the works
Sounds like that could be a plan.....
Old Apr 27th 2010, 1:16 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Stewie has been enjoying Rangiora and Christchurch and had the pleasure of being at the same function as John Key, NZ PM. Unfortunately, everytime I made a move to retrieve Stewie from my handbag, the men in black took a serious interest in my movements and so it was not possible to get a photo of the two celebs together. But I've a newspaper cutting to send on and Stewie has included details in his letter.

Postcard has been sent. Pics & letter will be sent shortly.

By now he should have arrived in Dunedin for the next leg of his NZ tour.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 5:43 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Stewie currently enjoying beautiful English summer in Somerset, he's off up to London tomorrow but has found time to write a letter home today, he is enclosing photos from his holiday on the Cook Islands and a post card from Wellington (UK) ....hope it doesn't confuse the issue to much He sent postcards from Auckland & Rarotonga.

B x
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnB
Stewie currently enjoying beautiful English summer in Somerset, he's off up to London tomorrow but has found time to write a letter home today, he is enclosing photos from his holiday on the Cook Islands and a post card from Wellington (UK) ....hope it doesn't confuse the issue to much He sent postcards from Auckland & Rarotonga.

B x
Awesome - great news. So far the last postcards came a week or so ago - so will be good to get some photos - specially from the UK as I am here still. I can't be a suspect as I am going back in about 7 weeks. Maybe point out the area of Somerset so the guy is aware that it is no where near Sheffield (Yorkshire) - some Ozzies think that UK is so small that Somerset is only 5 minutes 'down the road' lol
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 9:50 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
Awesome - great news. So far the last postcards came a week or so ago - so will be good to get some photos - specially from the UK as I am here still. I can't be a suspect as I am going back in about 7 weeks. Maybe point out the area of Somerset so the guy is aware that it is no where near Sheffield (Yorkshire) - some Ozzies think that UK is so small that Somerset is only 5 minutes 'down the road' lol
OK, will add a bit in letter re geography
B x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.