Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Tell us about your Aussie neighbours...

Tell us about your Aussie neighbours...

Old Aug 14th 2008, 1:22 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Tell us about your Aussie neighbours...

Originally Posted by tictac
Is he bald?
No
Old Aug 14th 2008, 2:17 pm
Banned

Kuwaiti boy is an unknown quantity at this point

nice subject

i have nice neighbors here in kuwait.....all of them.....but that day....since 3 years.....happened big problem with the nearest neighbors

in that day....we were made big party.....because my brother he obtain newborn.....he was boy.....and he was first child for him.....so that my father....he decide make big party......and we know....we dont have enough space for park visitor car.....it is will be around 50 cars.....so that we asked our neighbors.....both left and right side.....to take their parking for our visitor.....for 2 or 3 hours.....after that our visitor will go.....and both our neighbors were agreed.....and when start our party around 12 after noon .....because it was lunch.....and our visitor came.....happened big problem.....after maybe 2 hours....before go to lunch.....son of neighbors....the right neighbors......he asked " why you put your visitors cars in our parking ?.....move it now"......my uncle.....he tried to explain and tell him we asked your father and he agreed.....and now our visitor prepare to eat lunch......it will be too much difficult exit them....to move their cars.....but this boy doesnt understand.....and he fight with my uncle.....my uncle beat him too much.....and break his nose .....after that he went to his house and brought his brother.....and they tried to go inside our dewania : it is place inside home for men meeting....to remove our lunch and exit our visitor.....but we dont allowed for them to go inside.....when they were sure they cant go inside.....they start to Throw.....stone on our house....but my uncle not allowed for them to Throw stone.....because call police to prevent them.....police did not take longtime to came our house....when police came.....this boys escape and after that.....their father came to police station and finished problem.....by friendly way
Old Aug 15th 2008, 11:35 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kuwaiti boy
nice subject

i have nice neighbors here in kuwait.....all of them.....but that day....since 3 years.....happened big problem with the nearest neighbors

in that day....we were made big party.....because my brother he obtain newborn.....he was boy.....and he was first child for him.....so that my father....he decide make big party......and we know....we dont have enough space for park visitor car.....it is will be around 50 cars.....so that we asked our neighbors.....both left and right side.....to take their parking for our visitor.....for 2 or 3 hours.....after that our visitor will go.....and both our neighbors were agreed.....and when start our party around 12 after noon .....because it was lunch.....and our visitor came.....happened big problem.....after maybe 2 hours....before go to lunch.....son of neighbors....the right neighbors......he asked " why you put your visitors cars in our parking ?.....move it now"......my uncle.....he tried to explain and tell him we asked your father and he agreed.....and now our visitor prepare to eat lunch......it will be too much difficult exit them....to move their cars.....but this boy doesnt understand.....and he fight with my uncle.....my uncle beat him too much.....and break his nose .....after that he went to his house and brought his brother.....and they tried to go inside our dewania : it is place inside home for men meeting....to remove our lunch and exit our visitor.....but we dont allowed for them to go inside.....when they were sure they cant go inside.....they start to Throw.....stone on our house....but my uncle not allowed for them to Throw stone.....because call police to prevent them.....police did not take longtime to came our house....when police came.....this boys escape and after that.....their father came to police station and finished problem.....by friendly way

Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:01 am
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point

My neighbours are great. French family live next door hardly hear a peep from them.

The other side i only ever see their lights on so no idea who lives there!

The street I live in also has a get together for drinks on Friday evenings, which is great.