Talksport not working...?

Wikiposts

Talksport not working...?

Old Feb 18th 2007, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

mutang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Talksport not working...?

Hi All ,
Does anyone listen over the internet to talksport in the UK? I used to listen all the time through the link on their website but in the last few weeks its been unavailable , i've tried 2 differents PCs at home and another one at work. None of them can connect , is it me or does anyone else have this problem?
Thanks ,

Jim
Old Feb 18th 2007, 5:24 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Talksport not working...?

Why would you want to?

It's full of presenters that I couldn't stop kicking ...

Has Mike Parry gone yet? What a gobsh!te ...

As for Adrian Durham, don't get me started ... thinks he's the oracle on all things football, but knows jack5hit.

It was only ever Mike Dicken that kept me interested & now he's dead it ain't got nothing.

But to answer your original question ... mine's working fine

Originally Posted by mutang
Hi All ,
Does anyone listen over the internet to talksport in the UK? I used to listen all the time through the link on their website but in the last few weeks its been unavailable , i've tried 2 differents PCs at home and another one at work. None of them can connect , is it me or does anyone else have this problem?
Thanks ,

Jim
Old Feb 18th 2007, 5:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All ,
Thanks ,

Jim
we used to listen to radio clyde , but they are not allowed to stream it from the uk anymore. it might be the same thing. send them an email
Old Feb 18th 2007, 6:32 pm
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

Hi All ,
Thanks ,

Jim
This happened to me with BBC Radio 5 Live. Can you get that?
Old Feb 18th 2007, 7:55 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom
This happened to me with BBC Radio 5 Live. Can you get that?
i think it has happened with all the radio from the uk. i emailed them and was told that they could stream it if they knew every single listeners name and address
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

All other stations work fine for me , unfortunately FiveLive is also fine (not a bbc fan) - Just cant get Talksport , give me Parry and Durham any day -
Old Feb 19th 2007, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

For anyone interested i got it working. Goto http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/ and check out the MP3 feeds section.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 3:11 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't tell my hubby that.... I have to listen to talk sport every bloody night. he can't get to sleep without it on and I end up staying awake listening to it all flippin night!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:53 pm
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

For anyone interested i got it working. Goto http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/ and check out the MP3 feeds section.
Cheers mate.